Alt. Version of Sweet Pie

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Thank you so much. This is beautiful.

Absolutely great. Much more in the classic Moz style then the original flipside. At the end u can even hear echoes of Vauxhall! Did Mickey play all instruments by himself or is this version a band effort? I didn't get it in the interview.
Could someone post the "music only" version again? Thanks in advance.

Oh, I just understand now it's from a radio broadcast with the late, great Mikey (wish he'd come back).

But I actually think the original version is unusual, original & beautiful. The first experience was a little scarey. But then aren't all the most rewarding things in life?

i love the experimental version , though this version is very beautiful too - but the experminental approach of the official version was a rare case of morrissey daring to do something different - both are great in their own little ways ! thanks for posting this version though !

i love the experimental version , though this version is very beautiful too - but the experminental approach of the official version was a rare case of morrissey daring to do something different - both are great in their own little ways!

Totally agree. :)

Thanks for posting, it's *dreamy* :)

10 seconds into the song, and i love it already

this is fantastic.

interesting how this existed without all the hype, without anyone knowing.

i wonder what else he has, or what Boz, Alain, or Gaz have laying around unearthed

Sweetie pie, how I feel in my mind, and how I am in the world, they are oceans apart, I'm depending on you...

I absolutely love that. I think it would be great to see him come on stage and sing just the part "I'm depending on you..." and go into the first song.

Yeah then blast into "First of the gang to Die". Great idea mate :D

I can't believe they decided to release the other version ! :crazy:
Sorry but Kristeen Young ruined this song :tears::tears::tears:
This version is 1000X better!

Oh and THANK YOU to the uploaders!!!

Back
Top Bottom