anyone else have the boxing day blues?

Damn you Wolve, okay I like Eddie Vedder, but I wouldn't like him if he wasn't a great musician. Stop mentioning my closet :p

I know I would...What a great personality, great looks, great (and persistent!) thoughts..need I say more?

You should search youtube. There was a wonderful PJ-documentary once, but I can't recall it! Ed was so incredibly shy...But you can learn alot through the music, as always. :)

i actually bought their album!!!!

my defence: i was young and foolish!
thats no defence i know
i'll get me coat...

shame on you for buying a pearl jam lp....

i'll get your coat for you:p

thanks for the entertainment peoples. off now...

have a good week and new year!

Yes, I have it with a touch of nasty flu. :( Still, it's better than working...
I think I'm going to cook some spaghetti while listening to Leonard Cohen, in a couple of hours it's time for bed.

I shall, thanks for the tip!

No prob. (did you mean the pj-tip or the brad pit-one :D)

I think I'm going to cook some spaghetti while listening to Leonard Cohen, in a couple of hours it's time for bed.

Yeah, I've got a nasty one myself too, thank God I can stay in for the week.

thanks for the entertainment peoples. off now...

have a good week and new year!
bye sweet stuff
hope you feel better soon... pasta sounds nice!
lol worse...the pj and duncan album!!!!!
what that for me was like the sergeant pepper for the 90s!:p

:eek:

You're so foul! I did not look at it nor compare, how rude! :D

Hey hey, you know you can trust me. PM me if you want to talk about it, I know how precious things like that are with men... It's not the size that matters!

:)D)

Oh right, they started off in Byker Grove. :D

They did indeed. I have still not been paintballing since PJ (Ant) was blinded by paint ball paint in the series... heartbreaking... please bear in mind I was young and impressionable at the time...

i have after boxing day blues called going back to work!!!! i haven't done this since 1998!!!!

Back
Top Bottom