Article: "Morrissey Fansite Founder Responds to Alleged Threats" - Yahoo Music; Statement and TMZ Li

Re: DavidT speaks about threat

Better watch out, David...Crystal Geezer isn't currently online. Time to go "in the wind"...
Hopefully that old thing will finally dry up and go "in the wind"
I do recall David being hustled out of a show a few years a go
too many witnesses to "take care" of him then ? also the "F - solo shirts"
the band Must have been forced to wear (still wondering if Boz HAD to go in drag)
always found that off putting ,as he is (was) talking about US the fans also
He really doesn't get that All the latest news about him, starts and ends Here !

this is pure Comedy you c***s. how low can this board go? love it. absolutely useless and absurd. by the way, I love the new record with the extra tracks. oh Lord, how i smiled here and there. loads of old school moz with a fresh squeeze. can´t await to put it on again. who´s next an yahoo Music. anybody?

The idea of Moz wanting someone roughed up or killed sounds like a cheap storyline in Coronation Street. I hope Moz does not reply to the TMZ interview as there is no point adding fuel to the fire. Jaysuz we live in weird times.

"My life is soap-opera. Photo-Shop soap opera...."

"Ways to sit
And of course
Ways to stand
I'm not a man...
Well, what do you think I am?
A man?"

True, and Barleycorn's hatred reached an all-time low when he sneakily made a parallel between Morrissey and Savile in the Humasexual thread. This was totally baseless and said more about Barleycorn himself than Morrissey.

"Morrissey is just another bitter old queen... His slow, painful death would delight me, and if there's any justice Brand, that dirty old pervert, who seems to spend most of his time bothering women a fraction of his age for sex, will do us all a favour and overdose. Nah, only joking. Wishing death on people is not nice, and anyone who means it must be deranged. Morrissey.

By the way, I read the other day that Gore Vidal insisted that he was referred to as "pansexual" rather than homosexual, which has echoes of the recent "humasexual" bullshit. The thing is recent evidence seems to point to the possibility Vidal might have been a paedophile.

Let's have some clarification from Morrissey of his true meaning of "humasexual", so we know exactly what he means. Are any humans off limits? It might also explain why he and Brand are so close and why the latter likes to dress as the Child Catcher. Answers please, Morrissey.

After all, we don't want another Savile, now, do we?"

Yeah this is pretty distrubing. Thanks for sharing.
Viva the free word ... Ehh

It's not about freedom of speech. I'm all for it, as any sane person would be, although this site could do with some moderation.
What is troubling Morrissey, and any real fan, is David's conscious decision to put gossip like 'has Morrissey paid his live crew?' or, more recently, 'does Morrissey have aids?' to appear on the main page. Appalling, really appalling!

the harsh truth of being famous. it happens every where. if moz doesn't want this, he should retreat to lake Geneva and not leave his house.

True, and Barleycorn's hatred reached an all-time low when he sneakily made a parallel between Morrissey and Savile in the Humasexual thread. This was totally baseless and said more about Barleycorn himself than Morrissey.

"Morrissey is just another bitter old queen... His slow, painful death would delight me, and if there's any justice Brand, that dirty old pervert, who seems to spend most of his time bothering women a fraction of his age for sex, will do us all a favour and overdose. Nah, only joking. Wishing death on people is not nice, and anyone who means it must be deranged. Morrissey.

By the way, I read the other day that Gore Vidal insisted that he was referred to as "pansexual" rather than homosexual, which has echoes of the recent "humasexual" bullshit. The thing is recent evidence seems to point to the possibility Vidal might have been a paedophile.

Let's have some clarification from Morrissey of his true meaning of "humasexual", so we know exactly what he means. Are any humans off limits? It might also explain why he and Brand are so close and why the latter likes to dress as the Child Catcher. Answers please, Morrissey.

After all, we don't want another Savile, now, do we?"

Ah, I remember that. The humasexual Morrissey quote. Those were the days, when he sought only to obfuscate his true sexuality, and before the rumours about him possibly wishing physical harm on those who had an opinion he had not sanctioned. It almost seems like a Golden Age after the Steyn allegations.

We never did find out what humasexual meant... Hmmm... Still a curious thing for him to say. It does imply a sexual interest in ALL human beings which is even stranger when you consider his Olympian misanthropy, and numerous strange musings on women. I suppose that's part of the problem of making up words on the spot.

Every month seems to brings a new revelation. What next? Will he turn up on Grindr looking for someone to cannibalise? At this point all bets must be off.

As Morrissey stumbles from one public relations disaster to another, each somehow worse than the one before, sooner or later someone might point out the only common denominator. I won't because I'm too much of a gentleman.

Better watch out, David...Crystal Geezer isn't currently online. Time to go "in the wind"...

Hopefully that old thing will finally dry up and go "in the wind"

I walked to the liquor store for cheese puffs. I'm back now.

OBS-50-11.jpg

I'm remember Barleycorn on this very site saying, apropos of Morrissey, that he hoped somebody would "Lennon the c***".

Hardly anybody seemed remotely concerned.

I can't quite remember which Morrissey quote prompted that.

It wasn't the Chinese being a subspecies... It wasn't the Kate Middleton was responsible for the death of Nurse Saldahna one... It wasn't all meat eaters are paedophiles... It wasn't comparing the London Olympics to Nazi Germany... It definitely wasn't calling for Elton John to be beheaded... It wasn't wishing that Prince Charles had been assassinated... It wasn't fomenting war with Argentina over the Falklands while on stage in Buenos Aires... It wasn't hoping for the return of terrorism in Ireland...

It must have been using the deaths of teenagers in Utoya to make a political point while they lay in the morgue. Yeah, I reckon it was that. Jump in your TARDIS and check it out for me Orson, there's a good chap.

After all, I wouldn't want to said I was trying to be gratuitously offensive. Not on a Morrissey site. That's his job.

It wasn't the Chinese being a subspecies... It wasn't the Kate Middleton was responsible for the death of Nurse Saldahna one... It wasn't all meat eaters are paedophiles... It wasn't comparing the London Olympics to Nazi Germany... It definitely wasn't calling for Elton John to be beheaded... It wasn't wishing that Prince Charles had been assassinated... It wasn't fomenting war with Argentina over the Falklands while on stage in Buenos Aires... It wasn't hoping for the return of terrorism in Ireland...

It must have been using the deaths of teenagers in Utoya to make a political point while they lay in the morgue. Yeah, I reckon it was that. Jump in your TARDIS and check it out for me Orson, there's a good chap.

After all, I wouldn't want to said I was trying to be gratuitously offensive. Not on a Morrissey site. That's his job.

Outstanding. You should be a journalist.

P.

Ah, I remember that. The humasexual Morrissey quote. Those were the days, when he sought only to obfuscate his true sexuality, and before the rumours about him possibly wishing physical harm on those who had an opinion he had not sanctioned. It almost seems like a Golden Age after the Steyn allegations.

We never did find out what humasexual meant... Hmmm... Still a curious thing for him to say. It does imply a sexual interest in ALL human beings which is even stranger when you consider his Olympian misanthropy, and numerous strange musings on women. I suppose that's part of the problem of making up words on the spot.

Every month seems to brings a new revelation. What next? Will he turn up on Grindr looking for someone to cannibalise? At this point all bets must be off.

As Morrissey stumbles from one public relations disaster to another, each somehow worse than the one before, sooner or later someone might point out the only common denominator. I won't because I'm too much of a gentleman.

Are you still here? Oh, please do us all a favour and either drop dead or go out and do something interesting with your time, other than simply turning up, logging on and spewing bile. No one's interested. Really. People know who you are - that doesn't mean you're respected. Quite the contrary based on some of the shit you come out with on a somewhat unhealthily, regular basis.

... But then I suppose the only thing being talked about is not being talked about. Such a waste of a life!

If Morrissey's manager gets fired during this whole situation or some time after, the rumor is most likely true.

I think the very notion that someone hired for just one day can then be asked to duff someone up is ludicrous. Surely if Morrissey did want to inflict harm on someone else, there are enough people around him to do that for him. Why ask someone who's essentially a perfect stranger? Someone who is an intensely private person with enough experience of the entertainment industry just wouldn't take those risks.
'First day in the Job you find/Tseng's gotta die'

Outstanding. You should be a journalist.

P.

He probably is - a failed one. Hence the bitterness.

I was only quoting what you said. Strange how that seemed to anger you, but thanks for the textbook defensive reply anyway.The great thing about "World Peace..." is how it seems to annoy the Little Lord Barleycorns of this world. That alone justifies its existence. Now back to the dark place where it's always 1985. I hear Sade has a new single out.

In case it escapes you, Hagarta is a pun, not crude personal abuse in any sense. See your own posts for that.

Being abusive to people and telling them they are idiots for liking something. That's personal abuse.

I'm sorry, Borson Smells, I didn't realise the difference. Thanks for educating me.

Are you still here? Oh, please do us all a favour and either drop dead or go out and do something interesting with your time, other than simply turning up, logging on and spewing bile. No one's interested. Really. People know who you are - that doesn't mean you're respected. Quite the contrary based on some of the shit you come out with on a somewhat unhealthily, regular basis.

... But then I suppose the only thing being talked about is not being talked about. Such a waste of a life!

May 2014? :lbf:

When someone does something you think is reprehensible or distasteful, instead of thinking crumbs I'd never behave in such a horrid way, you appear to think, hello this gives me a license to follow suite without reproach! That's pretty f***ed up isn't it. You're basically saying Morrissey's nasty so its okay for me to be nasty.... Its pretty embarrassing stuff really. Especially since Morrissey does it with humour or heart felt motive either of which is clearly lost on you. Even then you rely on misquotes quotes out of context and completely made up quotes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom