Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Barry

Re: I win

I know the power of the psyche ignored. I suppose I could do that then throw a mirror up so your vitriol bites you and your investments back. Reflect what you are...you know, in case you don't know.

There are people who are alright and people who aren't. You're alright CG, just leave him to it.

I know the power of the psyche ignored. I suppose I could do that then throw a mirror up so your vitriol bites you and your investments back. Reflect what you are...you know, in case you don't know.

I have no idea what this means. And no desire to explore further.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

There are people who are alright and people who aren't. You're alright CG, just leave him to it.

Very good advice. Please follow it yourself.

best
BB

Are you ok BB?

I think the cracks are beginning to show.

I detect that all is not well. Little typos are creeping into your increasingly hysterical posts, most unlike you.

I do my best to ignore you and the other trolls on here but you're a bit like a car crash, I can't help but look on in horror. I'm genuinely concerned that you're having some sort of breakdown. Look after yourself mate.

Nope. Retired on a private income from investments, pension available at 60. Try again!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Still fixated by me? Join the queue.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not registered with a mental health professional. However, I am on codeine for an ankle injury from running. It's rather trippy.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

These cravings for revenge and hostility probably come from frustration at failing to intimidate me with your swearing. You could always put me on Ignore and get on with your life.

best
BB

I like how you've just ignored my reply and deflected with some other rubbish in order to avoid answering it. Way to go champ.

I like how you've just ignored my reply and deflected with some other rubbish in order to avoid answering it. Way to go champ.

Has he answered a straight question with a straight answer since he's been on here?

It's pretty funny that instead of putting his freedom to good use he's wasting his twilight years posting shit all day on here. Another 0 for Brummie the Bottler.

they are both actually bat crazy.

I'm less bat crazy, he's playing you guys. He's trying to do a social experiment by droning on about veganism using Moz as bait to create a consistent base of discourse so as to rise above his own drone in a different meditation in order to profit financially. He's a manipulative piece of shit making vegetarians look like assholes. He could give a shit about animals, his annuities are being compromised. Commence him playing dumb about it in 5, 4, 3, 2...

- - - Updated - - -

This is in very poor taste and wholly unnecessary. Do you honestly think Moz would condone such misogynistic vulgarity being used to silence a vocal, opinionated fan? I don't. Truly disappointed.

And this person is just stupid.

This is in very poor taste and wholly unnecessary. Do you honestly think Moz would condone such misogynistic vulgarity being used to silence a vocal, opinionated fan? I don't. Truly disappointed.

Jesus, let him fight his own battles. He's come on here with an agenda, let him stand by it. If he's got anything about him, which he hasn't, he won't need you hanging off his shirt tails.

*I don't look to Morrissey for approval before I say something.

You disappoint easy sweet cheeks.

Nope. Retired on a private income from investments, pension available at 60. Try again!

best
BB

So let's get this straight, 54 years old, done well enough in life to live comfortably on a private income, the world is your oyster yet you spend hours on the computer composing and posting angry missives on the internet.................................you remind me of someone :lbf:

Hey "Best BB,"

Do you really think every time crazy maisey aimsie BB lemon delight crowns out she aims to win? Lol. No. Often she takes it and loses like the good little set she's been witness to forever. Have fun reading the Nasdaq, sweet cheeks. :rofl:

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

not many in the established music biz.

"m less bat crazy, he's playing you guys. He's trying to do a social experiment by droning on about veganism using Moz as bait to create a consistent base of discourse so as to rise above his own drone in a different meditation in order to profit financially. He's a manipulative piece of shit making vegetarians look like assholes. He could give a shit about animals, his annuities are being compromised. Commence him playing dumb about it in 5, 4, 3, 2..."

i dont know about social experiment but i believe this to be essentially true. this is not a real discussion and this person i believe is insincere not just in there approach but also in there attempt and approach at honest debate. clearly they can do this well and has the discipline, which is the real trick to it, but its exhausting if youre not playing or competing.

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

" I recognise that when it comes to this issue, there is a moral high ground, and I’m not on it. " Barry Nicholson

Neither is Morrissey. He just imagines he is.

best
BB

He should be applauded for pulling wpinoyb it really is not up to standard

I'm less bat crazy, he's playing you guys. He's trying to do a social experiment by droning on about veganism using Moz as bait to create a consistent base of discourse so as to rise above his own drone in a different meditation in order to profit financially. He's a manipulative piece of shit making vegetarians look like assholes. He could give a shit about animals, his annuities are being compromised. Commence him playing dumb about it in 5, 4, 3, 2...

- - - Updated - - -

And this person is just stupid.

maybe its not such a good idea to use bat crazy talk and then claim you are not bat crazy, in other words, this post is totally bat crazy.
the other guy is close behind, giving you a run for your money in the bat crazy dept. 'using moz to create a consistent base of discourse.....' did you put vodka in your holy water?

Can we get a reality check on post #210 please?

I have to agree with CG on one thing: I seriously doubt that BB is a vegan (or even a vegetarian). It's all a wind-up (and a particularly persistent one at that).

Every once in a while, though, he breaks character and has something interesting to say.

Who is, my friend, who is...?

:straightface:

'Tis true enough Joe - these are nasty times.

Here's to Spring, and music, and better days. :)

Back
Top Bottom