Morrissey Central "ATTENTION BMG RECORDS (LONDON) !!!" (November 11, 2022)

0-1_zajfhc.jpg

I wonder what Capitol Records US thinks about this unseemly behavior. Have they sent out a press release about their signing Moz yet?

Morrissey central is so f***ing desperate
it boggles the mind that camp M thinks this reflects well on him
A few of us have said a big big reason for Ms deline in sales and respect is not the racism it's his embarrassing little games that make him look a sad c***. That mixed with some far from great songs
I mean "what kind of people live in these houses " And "telephone rings " are hardly gonna set the world on fire .

His status was in decline in the 90s but after his little break , he got his Career back on track - though partly fashion also helped him

But bit by bit he f***ed it up .
He was with BMG and he had a sweet deal
But he acted up and he , played games
And now he's been f***ed off .

If he would have listened to wiser people
He would have stopped pandering to people with a lesser grasp on the English Language and actually written some good words .
I know he likes sounds and voice but he needs to put more work in on words .

M needs music that inspires and moves him - that has obviously been in short supply - maybe that will pick up with Alain who the f*** knows Basically bit by bit he stopped giving a toss and stopped trying , you can see this with art work and lyrics and loads of USA live shows have been phoned in. Some of that was due to touring too much but mainly it was taking his impressionable USA fans for granted.
I mean when you have a skank of a support act that tells people you canceled gigs due to pissing around in the Cat and Fiddle things ain't gonna go smoothly

When some of us have bitched ,it hasn't been due to Hate it has been cause we love him and know he can be much better .
I don't blame M completely
M has always needed "clever " people with his interests at heart .
He had that with Smiths and Linder and Tina etc
With Boz and Alain he was less protected (and they aren't as sharpe as Smiths boyz ). Still he was in a better position than the last 15 years .
The reason he is where he is now is due to listening to the wrong people .
Don't get be wrong Boz and James Maker etc have a fondness for him- but they have their own interests at heart. James was very quick to do his social media updates to try and show M he had his back but anyone who has met James knows , it was only to get something
Boz didn't mind wearing a dress and putting his name to emails M wrote ,as it was part of the job .
Anyone can see Sam is a nasty little prick and has publicly made M look shit loads of times .
I don't think Jesse and his unintelligent hard drinking ways Is helpful either
Though Jesse did try and warm M about KY.
After he finally listened it was almost too late . M looked pathetic by association
So this is where we are now.

If you go on Alain"s page he has an update which is an advertisement for M tickets on Ticketmaster.
I mean come the f*** on, how desperate is that ?

Last night me , my daughter and a few M fans went to see Suede in Hollywood
All of us were gobsmacked . Suede blew the f***ing Hollywood Palladium apart .
Nearly everyone was dancing and singing their hearts out . Which is rare for LA shows .
We all agreed it's been a very long time since M done a gig even half as impressive as Brett and his mob did.

You see having a day named after means f*** all . It's about the music and the gigs
and for the record companies it's about money And sorry but M just rarely makes bank.

I love the guy but it's starting to get too late to make up for lost ground .
The only way to do it , barring cheap gimmicks , is to make great music and do great gigs and maybe deliver some interviews than are witty and intelligent.
Cool story, Dirk.

Not sure why BMG but it would be nice to have a label for the UK so there’s access to the new album.

Why would he/Sam post something like this. Desperate.

Embarrrasing, sadly.

Being famous, often sung about in a negative way, must be like a drug that through various modalities releases more dopamine to the brain.

The large percentage of us will never experience what having fame like that and what it’s like.

Remember when at some time post-Smiths he said he couldn’t see himself doing this past 50. Well that time has come and gone. But the desire for the fame remains.

None of us ‘know’ Morrissey, and making unfair assessments might be hurtful, but then again, that’s what you get for running for the nearest hole in the ground when people approach.

Morrissey could do ‘the wilderness years’ because he knew he would still have it when he re-surfaced.

Now, there isn’t as much time left….and as the boat takes on more water, more desperate actions are required, and hence……we get this.

Be Well….

Well, this was such a good idea
Hey, record company, look at LA
Hey, watch Morrissey walk off the stage after 30 mins in LA

Well, this was such a good idea
Hey, record company, look at LA
Hey, watch Morrissey walk off the stage after 30 mins in LA

It’s all very frustrating, the UK tour was a great success but it feels like every time there’s an upturn for him, he starts to unpick the goodwill he’s gained.

It’s all very frustrating, the UK tour was a great success but it feels like every time there’s an upturn for him, he starts to unpick the goodwill he’s gained.
I completely agree with you on this, Surface.

Hope he hits the coming 13 shows and apparently a reorganised Greek theatre show

Surely there is some record company executive out there (which it seems like he only wants a big-name brand?) who is nostalgic for what he's created in the past, enough so to produce the new album, based on sentimentality alone besides anything else.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom