AYNIM out in Germany!

Interestingly, when I ripped it using Apple Lossless (which uses the highest bitrate needed to capture all of the audio), it comes through at 532kbps, which is damn high!

I guess I should have converted it into a 64 kbps file before uploading to YouTube ... next time I'll be smarter!

Now that we have Children In Pieces, what about My Dearest Love? Wasn't the vinyl released in Germany?

And, dosen't it feel quite related to Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed?

Why don't you go to Germany, buy copies of vinyls and upload My Dearest Love for us?

I guess I should have converted it into a 64 kbps file before uploading to YouTube ... next time I'll be smarter!

No, don't! :D

I think that YouTube downgrades the audio quality of whatever gets uploaded anyway; just because I got 532kbps doesn't mean it's really twice the quality of, say, a 256kbps MP3 rip. It's also a measure of a song's "complexity" (i.e. compressibility)--random noise is uncompressible; a single tone can be compressed to a tiny fraction of its original size.

Why don't you go to Germany, buy copies of vinyls and upload My Dearest Love for us?

Well I could do that, but I won't.

But why all this obsession with Children In Pieces? Sure it's been hyped as hell and it's a nice tune but that don't make me forget about My Dearest Love (allthough it's sounds as a new Sweetie-Pie:))

you !!!:(

song is good:guitar:, we should have in collection .:rolleyes:

what does he says end song ? :confused:

It song is a critique to European education society.

Or he speaks about lack of will power and firmness

you !!!:(

song is good:guitar:, we should have in collection .:rolleyes:

what does he says end song ? :confused:

It song is a critique to European education society.

Or he speaks about lack of will power and firmness

The song has very similar message as Headmaster Ritual.
It's about criticism of Catholic church which abused many children under the name of religion/charity.
Poor children who sent to schools/care homes which were run by Catholic church.

It has very little to do with European education system.

Tags
morrissey new single
Back
Top Bottom