Courtney Love covers 'suffer little children'

vomit1.jpg

incredibly terrible.
give her life without possibility of parole

whereas your use of clip art is just so inspired.

Well it's a rubbish song anyway, so don't get too upset, diddums.
The Courtney hate says more about the haters than her. Saw her live this week and the place was a sell-out, people care passionately about her and her music. I never realised how much people liked her because of the predictable drone of typically boneheaded comments that get repeated again and again as if you were the first to think of it.
Basically; she's a strong woman, and a survivor, and people don't like her for that reason. End of story.

Woah calm down petal.

I don't really have any feelings one way or another about Courtney Love...really I don't. But that was sheer butchery of a song that I actually really like. Okay she may be a strong woman and a survivor, but any dislike directed at her from me comes from her passionless; stumbling version of this song - nothing else. End of story.

I like her 1st 2 HOLE albums...but this cover is truly horrible. I can't believe a famous band singer like her can butcher a song this bad.

Tragic rendition :sick:

Woah calm down petal.

I don't really have any feelings one way or another about Courtney Love...really I don't. But that was sheer butchery of a song that I actually really like. Okay she may be a strong woman and a survivor, but any dislike directed at her from me comes from her passionless; stumbling version of this song - nothing else. End of story.

You do realise when you call women 'petal' to patronise them, it basically puts you on a par with jeremy Kyle going 'sweetheart' and 'love' to his female guests whilst pallying up with the wife beaters. Probably not a look you want to cultivate.
She covered 'sympathy for the devil' when we saw her, it was a lot better than that.

Jeez I didn't even know if you were a woman or not. Fair enough though, she might sing some other songs well - I haven't ever given her a listen (bar the SLC cover).

Jeez I didn't even know if you were a woman or not. Fair enough though, she might sing some other songs well - I haven't ever given her a listen (bar the SLC cover).

She doesn't sing any songs 'well' particularly... but she is brilliant. :)

My friends went to see a Sunny In Philadelphia/Family Guy/Sarah Silverman thing at the Gibby last week.

I was listening to the Adam Carolla Podcast and he was there and was talking to some of those people but they had to go do their live performance.

How did they do family guy live?
What did they do with Always Sunny?

You do realise when you call women 'petal' to patronise them, it basically puts you on a par with jeremy Kyle going 'sweetheart' and 'love' to his female guests whilst pallying up with the wife beaters. Probably not a look you want to cultivate.

if you wanna act all cultivated & stuff then its best to say:
"Hey Baby" works every time
cool.gif

&
admittedly my opinion of Ms. Love is a bit jaded by being in her presence more than once @ "Helter Skelter" before she was famous
she was always rude, always cracked out of her mind or on heroin
or both
her presence was disgusting and vile, everyone agreed
often she was not even let in, but for a long time some moron or another would let her in the back door by the pool table
thankfully, eventually this too was put a stop to
then she got famous and was back for a while
usually she would come incognito, which suited us all, still, fine
later, after she had Kurt killed, she stopped coming around which was good
she was never welcomed in the Goth scene and never will be
so now she wants to be a Mozzer, I hope not, she truly is a horror
good on a lot of you seeing that, I knew Mozzers and Goths could agree on something :p

if you wanna act all cultivated & stuff then its best to say:
"Hey Baby" works every time
cool.gif

&
admittedly my opinion of Ms. Love is a bit jaded by being in her presence more than once @ "Helter Skelter" before she was famous
she was always rude, always cracked out of her mind or on heroin
or both
her presence was disgusting and vile, everyone agreed
often she was not even let in, but for a long time some moron or another would let her in the back door by the pool table
thankfully, eventually this too was put a stop to
then she got famous and was back for a while
usually she would come incognito, which suited us all, still, fine
later, after she had Kurt killed, she stopped coming around which was good
she was never welcomed in the Goth scene and never will be
so now she wants to be a Mozzer, I hope not, she truly is a horror
good on a lot of you seeing that, I knew Mozzers and Goths could agree on something :p

You sound like one of her bitter ex boyfriends in the kurt and courtney documentary.
No love for Courtney in goth club? I bet she's heartbroken.

Re: Courtney Love suffering

gosh, I have had so many reasons to h8 her over the years :eek:
but this, this, now she has done it :mad:
when they gonna arrest her for having Kurt killed? :cool:
Yawn.

I have removed myself for hole and other Courtney Love influenced music since discovering Morrissey. She has problems but for the most part I credit her and Nirvana for introducing me to some good bands. I found out about Echo and the Bunnymen through Courtney Love. She rubs elbows with the "cool crowd" lot and a formed a career by basically sleeping with prominent band members. But she became famous through her own merit and efforts, however dubious they may be. My hope is for a sober Courtney.

... As for the cover I am not even going to click on it to be honest. I am not brave enough today.

Last edited:

But she became famous through her own merit and efforts, however dubious they may be. My hope is for a sober Courtney.

I thought it had been established that Cobain wrote the majority of Hole's songs

(...until she had him killed, like).

I thought it had been established that Cobain wrote the majority of Hole's songs

(...until she had him killed, like).

In order for something to be established it must be proven fact. And those were rumours. Cobain's influence is ripped but he ripped from other artists to create a rather familiar sound and that has thus been replicated by every third-rate grunge wash-up band since. And the claims of plagiarism has not been made for Stone Temple Pilots, Puddle of Mudd, Seether or any male dominated band.

No love for Courtney in goth club? I bet she's heartbroken.

she was at the time & more than once, she would often pull out a pocket knife and scrape things on the wall until security pulled her away :cool:
or talk to people on the pay phone near the stairs :crazy: because literally no one wanted to talk to her and we would either ignore her if she came up
or pull away to somewhere else in the club :straightface:
she was a truly terrifying presence and its a shame she has not been locked up in a mental hospital where she can get the help she clearly needs :o

ps: Only once while I was a "denzien of Helter Skelter' did she attempt to come into the inner sanctum of "the cubby hole" I stopped her dead cold by telling her that there were no drugs for her here. :p
And thankfully she fled. :thumb:

Last edited:

In order for something to be established it must be proven fact. And those were rumours. Cobain's influence is ripped but he ripped from other artists to create a rather familiar sound and that has thus been replicated by every third-rate grunge wash-up band since. And the claims of plagiarism has not been made for Stone Temple Pilots, Puddle of Mudd, Seether or any male dominated band.

You're just being selective to sell your (presumably) feminist agenda. But that's not important. Get away with your silly words - 'fact' indeed.

Did you guys see that movie where that guy said that she tried to pay him to kill him and stuff? Oh my god. There's your facts, okay?

All that's really in dispute is whether court-court wears dentures.

"Their guitarist renamed himself "Sickie Wifebeater," and the group often appeared in public wearing black executioner hoods.[1][unreliable source?]One reviewer suggested that "their lyrics, which consisted mostly of songs about hitting women, stealing from women, and having anal sex with women, made their anonymity necessary."[2][unreliable source?]

Lollies, his band sounds ace!!! I watched that Nick Broomfield doc recently. I drew two conclusions from it:

1. Courtney Love's dad is an arsehole.
2. So is Nick Broomfield.

I heard she had the people that she had kill him killed, too. Those people are probably next.

Tags
hear hear love courtney
Back
Top Bottom