DarlinJacq on YouTube?

theprivilegeismine

Lucidity Is the Wound Closest To the Sun
Okay, time to get another question that has been on my mind for a while out of the way.

DarlinJacq is the moniker used by sometime on YouTube who has posted multiple comments on just about every M video I have had the pleasure to watch over the years.

Does anyone know who this is and their story? Why they became so obsessed? Comments they make indicate they're "in love" with him and they have also alluded to the fact that they've met him. Whether that's in their head or not is up for debate.

Last edited:
Jacq doesn’t have to be a woman. Could be short for Jacques.
Very true. I've altered it. I started off with the idea that it could be a guy or a woman and then started to use she because at one point I think I found her comments linked back to a Facebook account of a woman named Jacqui. Just an interesting rabbit hole to go down. Whoever they are they are dedicated to the cause. Maybe a little too much!

I don’t understand the interest, there are plenty of people just here on solo that love him and have met him. I apologize in advance if I’m missing something.
It's the amount of them that there are and what is written. Rambling words to make everything associated with M. E.g. using Morr for the word More, that's just one example. If you read YouTube comments these comments are impossible to ignore because they stand out.

It's not about loving him and having met him. I'm also talking about actually loving him, not what most of us here class as loving him. You can't truly love someone you don't even know. This apparent woman does seem to. Or is at least obsessed and delusional. Most of us here are fairly rational.

Last edited:
Yeh, the photo of her I saw a few years back was of someone 40-50 at least. Not sure about family. It's impossible not to notice her comments when there are so many of them and most of them are ludicrous and rambling.

I should've looked at her channel earlier. It seems it's a woman. There are two short clips of her on her channel. Very random, again.

1712354180485.png

What?

I hope this woman is alright, mentally. Sometimes I like to laugh at people like this but other times I just feel their tragic ongoings is more demoralizing than anything.

I hope this woman is alright, mentally. Sometimes I like to laugh at people like this but other times I just feel their tragic ongoings is more demoralizing than anything.
I'm torn between the two, too. It's quite scary what she's writing. She's definitely not well somewhere along the line.

She's from Newcastle.

Can be found sitting nightly on that very toilet singing the bog on the Tyne is all mine, all mine. The bog on the Tyne is all mine.....

She's potty for sure.
Certainly seems that way. That bathroom video was weird. Who would upload that? Strange! Newcastle? Omg, that's far too close to me to be comfortable. 😆

I'm going to hope that @The_Alchemist was making a joke because that's also far too close to me for me to be comfortable ever again.

Nah, I saw one of her comments saying she was going to Viva Morrissey in Newcastle, and that it was exciting because she lives there.

I just thought the comments were a bit OTT and very passionate - words on a page. It does not necessarily reflect what the person is like in real life.

Recycled papers, paving the ground

She lives for the written word

When she shines in the public eye, my dear
She'll remember these nights

Back
Top Bottom