Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Not sure

• Other

• Total voters

MunchyBrain

Born Against
I realise that my threads are becoming as cliched as chica's but oh well. Well, do you think that COINTELPRO still exist? Anyone who reads my posts on here can probably guess what I think. As I live in the UK I've never had any experience with them, but there are equivalents over here, and they literally have ruined the lives of people I know. But seeing as COINTELPRO officially broke up in 1971, what do you think?

I realise that my threads are becoming as cliched as chica's but oh well.

I think that is unfair, she isn't a cliche! Annoying yes:p but not a cliche :D

Well, do you think that COINTELPRO still exist? Anyone who reads my posts on here can probably guess what I think.

that you have been watching the x files or 24!

As I live in the UK I've never had any experience with them,

didn't they disband in 1971....and your 14!?!?!

but there are equivalents over here, and they literally have ruined the lives of people I know.

How & why did they do that?

But seeing as COINTELPRO officially broke up in 1971, what do you think?

what i think is, that you are being bullshitted.

I think that is unfair, she isn't a cliche! Annoying yes:p but not a cliche :D

that you have been watching the x files or 24!

didn't they disband in 1971....and your 14!?!?!

How & why did they do that?

what i think is, that you are being bullshitted.

I just meant that all chica's threads are about the same things, I don't even find them annoying.

I hate the X-Files and 24!

Well, they never existed in the UK so my age is nothing to do with it...

Well, the Forward Intelligence teams who are basically the UK equivalent have followed a woman I know around so much, they're constantly outside her house, taking pictures of her and her young child. She's had to have therapy because of it, and she keeps getting arrested for no reason. It is basically ruining her life. They do it to discourage people from free speech and political activity.

Well, the Forward Intelligence teams who are basically the UK equivalent have followed a woman I know around so much, they're constantly outside her house, taking pictures of her and her young child. She's had to have therapy because of it, and she keeps getting arrested for no reason. It is basically ruining her life. They do it to discourage people from free speech and political activity.

I have experience of the same thing (not me personally). Let's not be naive, it goes on.

I just meant that all chica's threads are about the same things, I don't even find them annoying.

I was kidding.

I hate the X-Files and 24!

I don't care much for the x files either. i was kidding again.

Well, they never existed in the UK so my age is nothing to do with it...

I gather that, but you said.....oh never mind! I was just kidding once again!!!

So, what political activity is she involved in that she is monitored like that.

I was kidding.

I don't care much for the x files either. i was kidding again.

I gather that, but you said.....oh never mind! I was just kidding once again!!!

So, what political activity is she involved in that she is monitored like that.

I don't think I entirely get your sense of humour. :p
I could tell you what groups she's in but it probably wouldn't mean anything to you.

why not, I'm great!

but they obviously do to the police! Have these groups been known to cause "trouble"?

What I meant is I could tell you the names of the groups and it wouldn't help. I don't actually know much about what groups she's 'officially' involved in, but I see her generally at anarchist stuff in London and she's one of the main people in Fitwatch, which is basically why all the police stuff happens.

What I meant is I could tell you the names of the groups and it wouldn't help. I don't actually know much about what groups she's 'officially' involved in, but I see her generally at anarchist stuff in London and she's one of the main people in Fitwatch, which is basically why all the police stuff happens.

so, just googled Fitwatch...."Some Ideas For Fitwatching"
interesting.....no wonder the police want to intimidate your friend, i suppose if you are going to be involved in the demonstrations you may have to put up with some sort of surveillance by the police. But isn't there more radical and dangerous groups out there that need to be kept an eye....like the ones that blow up underground stations etc.

so, just googled Fitwatch...."Some Ideas For Fitwatching"
interesting.....no wonder the police want to intimidate your friend, i suppose if you are going to be involved in the demonstrations you may have to put up with some sort of surveillance by the police. But isn't there more radical and dangerous groups out there that need to be kept an eye....like the ones that blow up underground stations etc.

Nobody can keep an eye on those ones because it gets called racial discrimination...And yes, a certain degree of police surveillance is inevitable, but you have to admit they do take it to a completely uncalled for extreme.

Nobody can keep an eye on those ones because it gets called racial discrimination...And yes, a certain degree of police surveillance is inevitable, but you have to admit they do take it to a completely uncalled for extreme.

Well, i don't know what intelligence the police have on Fitwatch or other anarchist groups. But to my knowledge it is rare or doesn't happen, that they cause much damage or are a danger to public safety as other more terrorist groups have been. So i think i agree with you. Their resources should be spent elsewhere. But hopefully watching someone like your friend doesn't eat to much into a budget.

Well, i don't know what intelligence the police have on Fitwatch or other anarchist groups. But to my knowledge it is rare or doesn't happen, that they cause much damage or are a danger to public safety as other more terrorist groups have been. So i think i agree with you. Their resources should be spent elsewhere. But hopefully watching someone like your friend doesn't eat to much into a budget.

They have a LOT of intelligence on us. Names, addresses, photos of basically anyone who's remotely involved in anarchist stuff in London. :(

They have a LOT of intelligence on us. Names, addresses, photos of basically anyone who's remotely involved in anarchist stuff in London. :(

well, if they are reading this ****i don't know you*** :p

I'm not even meant to talk about this stuff on the internet. :eek:

are you talking to me:confused: sorry? do i know you?

(then stop then, you silly bugger)

One can only hope that they still exist and are earmarking you for the next operation abroad.

don't mind Buzzetta. I believe he has actually been deep-programmed as a sleeper agent and all of his support for "them" is just a superficial program so you'd never suspect. ;)

what is obvious is that whatever you call them, the forces that were/are behind something like COINTELPRO still exist and that more information than ever is being gathered on everyone.

but the real question is, "what are they going to do with it", and that is where I am not so worried. The government is more likely to choke on that information than to put it to any real use.

Look, they can't find Osama bin Laden with all the resources in the world. Why are they going to come and get someone for going to a protest?

That is not to compare the protesters to terrorists. I'm just saying that he is (allegedly?) actually dangerous. Why do I say allegedly?

Last edited by a moderator:
They are watching this board right now to find potential foreign subversives

Tags
rockwell feat jacko where's teeth?
Back
Top Bottom