does anyone have pic of drum kit from D.C. show?

mozandeffect

Practising Troublemaker
looking for a pic of the drum kit from the D.C. show last night.

about halfway through the show, there was a sign that read "MOZ ROCKS" in front of the butterfly - I made that, and I'd like to have a photo for posterity but I couldn't take a photo - a really tall dude was right in front of me.

thanks in advance!

just wanted to bump this to the top - 'cos I figured someone in front would have a pic of this on their phone. thanks :)

Ah, I was trying to figure out whether that was a sign, a record sleeve, a shirt, or what.
yeah, it was a sign. I figure it wouldn't be lost on him that I was trying to make a cross out of the usual red lines on the English flag.

are you the one who's got the recording from the D.C. show? :)

still looking for a pic - thanks :)

This is in Richmond. But I think it was the same exactly drum set, right?
richmond_drums.jpg

yeah, the drum kit's the same...but I gave Moz an English flag arranged like a cross. thanks tho :)

any idea on the significance of the butterfly?

yeah, the drum kit's the same...but I gave Moz an English flag arranged like a cross. thanks tho :)

any idea on the significance of the butterfly?

I don't know what the butterfly means... but it seems to be the same butterfly that is on the baby's forehead on Years of Refusal.

you gave him that flag that said: "MOZ ROCKS"? I saw that. But I don't have a photo...

I don't know what the butterfly means... but it seems to be the same butterfly that is on the baby's forehead on Years of Refusal.

you gave him that flag that said: "MOZ ROCKS"? I saw that. But I don't have a photo...

I figured as much re: the butterfly, but I wonder if it means he's saying he's "free" of someone or sumpthin... ;)

::nod::: I took a pic of the flag when I was making it so I have that one, but y'know, it'd be cool to have a shot of it onstage. Mallory here on the forum had photos from up in the balcony of it - v. cool! - but I'm sure someone down in the front with a cell phone camera must have gotten a photo. maybe they're not fans on here.

Back
Top Bottom