Doodles of Morrissey by me + self introduction

View attachment 101759View attachment 101760View attachment 101761View attachment 101762
My Mini Morrissey sculpture prototype. I'm mad that there are so many little hairs and bits of lint in the clay, so its not a smooth finish. Oh well! It was still very fun and therapeutic to make, and is only my second attempt sculpting a human.

Going to make it into a necklace for myself. :)

Thoughts?
Might be time for you to open an Etsy shop. Morrissey has 'stolen' designs and ideas from fans before, esp for tshirts, this would probably get his attention and it's cute

Might be time for you to open an Etsy shop. Morrissey has 'stolen' designs and ideas from fans before, esp for tshirts, this would probably get his attention and it's cute
Oh man, I know, I do need to open an Etsy shop, I have un-Morrissey related art to sell, too.

My goal in the next year or so is to open a small bakery and sell my art out of it, as well as online. :)
I hope I can follow through.
Typical me, I started something, and now I'm not too sure..

Oh man, I know, I do need to open an Etsy shop, I have un-Morrissey related art to sell, too.

My goal in the next year or so is to open a small bakery and sell my art out of it, as well as online. :)
That sounds like fun :)

I want to put in an order for a nicky wire head necklace!! (With the stipulation that it has to be magnificently sexy if it is going to be at all true to life)

I want to put in an order for a nicky wire head necklace!! (With the stipulation that it has to be magnificently sexy if it is going to be at all true to life)
I promise to hang around Solo for a long time to make sure I let you know when my shop is open!! I'd love to start it up after my wedding in May, I feel constraint until it's done and over! 😵

IMG_20240220_055637.jpg

IMG_20240220_060130.jpg

Added a loop to the top of his head! Baked him! Going to work on the metal-work today at work. I enjoy building the chain by hand. ☺️

I also learned how to remove some of the lint and hair from the clay. :) yeeey.

View attachment 101785
View attachment 101786
Added a loop to the top of his head! Baked him! Going to work on the metal-work today at work. I enjoy building the chain by hand. ☺️

I also learned how to remove some of the lint and hair from the clay. :) yeeey.
IMG_20240220_101953.jpg
IMG_20240220_101431.jpg

Finished hand sculpted Mozzer Charm necklace. :)

I love it! Im thinking I may add some more of my hand rolled beads to the chain for more prettiness.
Anyone know what Morrissey's favorite color is?

Back
Top Bottom