Dublin - Vicar Street (July 15, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Girlfriend In A Coma / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / I Wish You Lonely / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / Our Frank / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @ACTON

Last edited by a moderator:
Abbatts:
abbatts-15072023-0001.jpg

Felton:
dickiefelton-15072023-0001.jpg
dickiefelton-15072023-0009.jpg

I've got 2 mobile phone tickets, (standing) for tomorrow night, face value as I can't make it. Anyone interested please let me know. Thanks.

What a venue, like someone's front room. Admittedly someone with a big house

Venue is a lot more rough & ready than i expected
Like a barrolands if it had a balcony section level , stage much bigger than I had in my head when I read capacity was only 1000+

Lot of changes to the intro film from Hammersmith

Nina maskouri
Some terrible rock song with band members doing some flash mob style dance routine
Kenny lynvh - I’ll stay by you
Cecil - hostage in a frock was that awful song. According to shazam

Getting excited for both nights in Liverpool; the build-up to going is awesome and watching the Dublin media is going to have me even more rapt with anticipation. With Leeds being such a great gig it makes you want more.

Looks like a complete shambles when the doors opened. Very unfair to those who queued early.

I just hope this major toothache will f*** off by time to leave on Monday.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom