Echo Debacle being discussed on Radio Merseyside

Re: Echo Debacle being discussed on Radio Merseyside - NOW!

Apparently Moz is on the front cover of the Liverpool Daily Post today

Dickie Felton being interviewed

Giving a good account

Can we listen again? Dickie is an erudite chap, always worth hearing.

Peter

Announcement at lunchtime about refunds or new date....

Dave

The Arena boss said that the CCTV footage is being looked through by the venue and the police to try to identify the culprit - but surely it would have been too dark once the lights went down?

Announcement at lunchtime about refunds or new date....

Dave

:eek: I'll be amazed if there is either

The Arena boss said that the CCTV footage is being looked through by the venue and the police to try to identify the culprit - but surely it would have been too dark once the lights went down?

they said this yesterday in their statement

someone has left a message on my facebook saying that Morrissey intends to press charges against whoever threw the cup...don't know if anyone else has heard this.

The solution to all of this is for the echo arenato stop selling drink when the performance is taking place and beef up security to make sure every person is searched or they don't come in, I was checked by security 3 times and yet someone else has just said they strolled in without being checked so the inconsistency is not good.

The solution to all of this is for the echo arenato stop selling drink when the performance is taking place and beef up security to make sure every person is searched or they don't come in, I was checked by security 3 times and yet someone else has just said they strolled in without being checked so the inconsistency is not good.

:thumb:

PS. I didn't even get looked at. They were more interested in tearing the ticket stub off. I must have an innocent face. :)

Personally, I was pleased, although surprised, that I was allowed to take my drink in with me, but I agree that it's better to stop anybody taking it into the arena area from the bar rather than risk incidents like this. That's usually the policy I've seen before -either drink it before you go in or leave it at the door. I still can't fathom out though why anybody would throw a drink at a gig, regardless of whether it is aimed or not.

What a miserable little world.
How about we all sit down too - some people who paid for standing tickets might not like you jumping.
And we should probably all be quiet during gigs as well - we paid to hear Morrissey sing: not YOU!

Make sure you lot do some stretches before knee-jerk reactions. You could hurt yourselves.

What a miserable little world.
How about we all sit down too - some people who paid for standing tickets might not like you jumping.
And we should probably all be quiet during gigs as well - we paid to hear Morrissey sing: not YOU!

Make sure you lot do some stretches before knee-jerk reactions. You could hurt yourselves.

keep your wig on, it was only a suggestion, its not like its unheard of, it happens at football matchs, fans like a piss up but its kept to before and after the gig!

Back
Top Bottom