Ewan McGregor & Craig Ferguson

Re: Ewan McGregor & Craig Ferguson & Moz, too!

Every so often, I go to a Craig Ferguson taping 'cos I'm a fan. Before the show is taped, when the audience is settled in their seats, a video montage showing highlights of previous shows plays on the video screens around the studio. This montage has been updated a couple of times to showcase some of Craigy's more prestigious and recent guests, but Ewan McGregor and Morrissey are still on this montage as recently as a couple of weeks ago.

I'm planning to go again next week, and I bet Ewan and Moz will still be featured as highlights! :guitar:

Every so often, I go to a Craig Ferguson taping 'cos I'm a fan. Before the show is taped, when the audience is settled in their seats, a video montage showing highlights of previous shows plays on the video screens around the studio. This montage has been updated a couple of times to showcase some of Craigy's more prestigious and recent guests, but Ewan McGregor and Morrissey are still on this montage as recently as a couple of weeks ago.

I'm planning to go again next week, and I bet Ewan and Moz will still be featured as highlights! :guitar:

If i were a colour - i'd be GREEN right now. I'm sooooooo jealous! I haven't seen him live since he abandoned Scotland in 1992! Bastard!:lbf:

If i were a colour - i'd be GREEN right now. I'm sooooooo jealous! I haven't seen him live since he abandoned Scotland in 1992! Bastard!:lbf:

Funnily enough I'm wearing a green sweater today.

I can just hear that Weedjie accent burring in my ear reading the word "Bastard!" :lbf:

Reminds me of the bit about a Glasgow orgy (starting @ 05:35):

I was at that taping. Chunky B, the warm up comedian, told us to say Hey-hey back at Craig even though he protested that. Craig had a filthy mouth on him especially that day.

Ferguson did two takes for the "¿Qué aprendimos en el programa, Sr. Craig?" end. First take, he put the moustache on himself, but he wasn't happy with how it turned out. So he quickly did a 2nd take even though he obviously wanted to get the back-to-back double taping over and done with. I pissed myself laughing when he put the moustache on the skull instead of himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

I can just hear that Weedjie accent burring in my ear reading the word "Bastard!" :lbf:

tee hee:lbf:

Reminds me of the bit about a Glasgow orgy (starting @ 05:35):
Well yes indeedy, that's the way we like it - the thought of a bare arse puts a blush on the cheeks of us cold frigid weedjies! :blushing:tee hee:lbf:

Keep posting these - they are tremendous. You should look at some of his Bing Hitler stuff - 'The Sheep Song' and 'Scotland Hooch Och Aye' are both GREAT - they were on an album called Mental...Bing Hitler Is Dead.

Oh, please give him back.:tears: I'm going to start a rumour that he's a terrorist or communist or some other sort of 'ist - then you'll throw him out of the US and he can come back home!;)

Thanks for posting these!:thumb:

cheers

Wendy

Craig Ferguson

Hah, I looked up youtube clips of him as Bing Hitler and from Mental!

Since you liked the youtube clips, you should subscribe to Malinky2Stoatir's channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Malinky2Stoatir

This is one of my fave monologues -- wherein he admires Karl Lagerfeld for looking like the "captain of a gay vampire cruise", mimics models doing fierce catwalks, and makes a very British joke about "casuals" or football hooligans.

He mentioned Las Vegas fashion. Reminded me of driving a Scotsman from San Diego to Vegas for the Morrissey concerts in 1997. He described Las Vegas as "Blackpool on acid".

Re: Craig Ferguson

you should subscribe to Malinky2Stoatir's channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Malinky2Stoatir

Thanks i'll do that!:thumb:

This is one of my fave monologues -- wherein he admires Karl Lagerfeld for looking like the "captain of a gay vampire cruise", mimics models doing fierce catwalks, and makes a very British joke about "casuals" or football hooligans.

MIGHTY funny 'are you an engine driver' no, he's "captain of a gay vampire cruise"- i just about wee'd myself!:lbf::guffaw:
pray tell, were you one of the ladies in this audience?:love:

He mentioned Las Vegas fashion. Reminded me of driving a Scotsman from San Diego to Vegas for the Morrissey concerts in 1997. He described Las Vegas as "Blackpool on acid".
Tee hee - yip, i've heard that one before!
Glad to see you doing your bit for the Scottish Moz fans. Mighty good of you to port them from pillar to post!:thumb::thumb:

Love the Paul McCartney, and Cher pictures! he is sooooo funny!!
I love you for posting these.:D
I may have to abondon my man and fly to the US to declare my love for Craig right now!:sweet:

Today is Ewan's birthday.
36.gif

d1e237ab.jpg

Anyway, away fae this Ewan McGregor chappy and back to the main character in this thread....

... Craigsy mentions Tam Shepherds (THE joke shop in Glasgow) in this wee April Fools skitch.

[youtube]pLaVH3GqHfE&feature=digest[/youtube]http://www.tamshepherdstrickshop.co.uk/:thumb:
suppose you have to be fae Glasgow tae appreciate it though!

PS: I was going to digitise a copy of "Mental...Bing Hitler Is Dead" and post it on an audio sharing site - but i've no idea how to digitise a record (33rpm vinyl) - suggestions are welcome (i own a macbook & imac if that's any use?:confused:)

For nightingale+therose because it's dead sexy. ;)

For nightingale+therose because it's dead sexy. ;)

*runs to a cold shower and needs additional ice to cool down*
i am forever in your debt Bysshe.... i'll also be forever in the banks debt when Mr Nightie leaves me due to the inordinate amount of time I spend perusing your frink (I blame you AND Mel_Torment for this! dead sexy indeed!) :lbf::lbf: (italics for emphatic Scottishness i presume:thumb:)

Tags
bysshe's thread pretty scottish men
Back
Top Bottom