Facebook bans Britain First

• Thread starter ragdale road confirmed
  • Start date
Love the cat!

I watched this whole thing because it had a cat.
Her points wouldn't take so long to make.
1) Different "versions" of the video exist
2) The videos are being taken down but you can watch JFK

Number two is easy to explain. What bothers me about this is this person will not say what she is trying to imply. She seems to be suggesting that the videos are being taken down because people may realize they are fake. Is that the idea?
But I think the reason that would be given is that they don't want the video to be used to celebrate what was done or incite more attacks. If she had pointed to other similar incidents that are more recent then it would be a better argument.

About number one, what is the theory about different videos existing? I never saw any of them. I would imagine that different "versions" could easily exist as they were recorded by different people on different phones and some may be edited? I don't know where these people saw them. As soon as it happened the authorities were asking people not to share their videos. Of course anything that was shown once was saved and is still available but harder to find.
But the problem is she isn't saying what she is trying to imply. And this video provides no evidence, not even a theory. But it's the kind of thing that people can use to back up their own theories and treat it like it means something because it's on youtube.
All those people that "are saying what everyone else is thinking" feed on this kind of thing. What is it supposed to mean?
She really ought to just make videos of the cat and the cat is trying to communicate this idea to her. It tells her to let it go and immediately heads to the camera like "this is what the people want to see!"

realitybites married a Jewish man and has spent time in Israel, ask her about it. She's also a fan of Theodor Herzl (the father of modern Zionism) and owns books by him which she proudly showed off on this forum a few years ago. And she has written blog posts on here where she describes her so-called "Jewish fetish" (her words) in detail.

I wouldn't pay much attention to her faux empathy towards you because she's one of the sickest and most deceptive people ever to spend time on this website, and that's saying something!

Recently her tagline on here was "bridges not walls", but she had nothing to say about Israel's walls when she was asked to comment. Maybe if you question her about it you'll fare better and get to the bottom of it. But beware she's a bottomless pit of hypocrisy, lies, and obfuscation!
Setting aside if any of this is true I have questions.
Is it something about your own beliefs or philosophy that make this of interest to you?
Is it more about your interest in analyzing people?
What purpose does a post like this serve? What is your intent?

Good morning, @davidt. Yet more confirmation that your site's now become a safe haven for holocaust dismissers, massacre deniers and other variants of original nut-nut, to quote a Cockney lady I know from Tottenham, North London. I bet your heart must be full to bursting right now. Or maybe not. Hope Not Hate are probably lining up their article to publish about Morrissey Solo as we speak. What happens in the aftermath will be a thing of wonder.

Florida passes "anti-semitism" bill after synagogue shooting in California. With very broad definition of the word including "criticizing the collective power of the Jewish community, or accusing Jewish people or Israel of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust." Free speech under attack in America being promoted by the Jewish community.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-ne-ap-schools-anti-semitism-banned-20190429-story.html
Sounds like another CIA false flag job. Attack a synagogue, up the US anti-free speech laws. Shoot up a mosque, strengthen the NZ gun laws. Burn down the Notre Dame to unite France in grief and stop the riots... only hang on, that one didn't work.

They of course prefaced the vote on the bill with the synagogue shooting. Insane how fast they put this together...Yeah thankfully at least in France too many people are seeing through the bullshit and their weak leader Macron

After 22 years, Morrissey-Solo has become the rest and retirement home par excellence for conspiracy theorists and other variants of nutter. Your must be swelling to burst with pride, @davidt.

Back
Top Bottom