Favourite and least favourite Moz song?

picking a favorite is like asking "which of your children do you like the best"
haha

wouldnt say its my least favorite, but i sometimes have a tendency to skip miserable lie, great musically/lyrically, but the falsetto is hard to ignore

This is really hard, but I'll try. Favorite Moz song is probably..."Late Night, Maudlin Street." Least favorite is...no, I honestly don't know.

lost is my favourite
least favourite is seasic at the mo.......

fave = Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference
and least fave must be something off Southpaw Grammar
i'll say Southpaw
of course, even a bad Morrissey song is really at least ok
cuz its Morrissey :)

My least favourite Morrissey song at the moment is: The Father Who Must Be Killed
My least fav. favourite Smiths song: Heaven Knows

My fav. Morrissey song: I Will Never Be Anybody's Hero Now
My fav. Smiths song: Sheila Take A Bow

My least favourite Morrissey song at the moment is: The Father Who Must Be Killed
My least fav. favourite Smiths song: Heaven Knows

My fav. Morrissey song: I Will Never Be Anybody's Hero Now
My fav. Smiths song: Sheila Take A Bow

Ah i love "I wil never be anybody's hero now"
Yeah "the father who must be killed" is too depressing

Favorite: "Every Day Is Like Sunday" It was my first fav Moz song and still is.
Least Favorite: "King Leer" The lyrics always make me cringe. "Down on one knee, could it be he only has one knee?" Come on, mozzer, you can do better.

Fav. Smiths: a too close to call tie between There is a Light and it Never Goes Out and The Boy with the Thorn in His Side
least fav Smiths: I think I'll also have to say How Soon Is Now? It's not necessarily a bad song but it's overrated and I think we've all been oversaturated to death with it.

Fav. Morrissey: Every Day is like Sunday no doubt
least fav. Moz: Currently, and since its the only example I can think of, I also pick The Father Who Must be Killed. Fact: I typically skip it when listening to RotT

Current Fav. Smiths/Morrissey songs: Still III and Ouija Board, Quija Board respectively

Back
Top Bottom