Sean Lock
Peter Kay
Greg Davis
Paul Foot
Chris Rock
Robin Ince
Daniel Kitson
Harry Hill

Bernard Manning, Frankie Boyle, Bret McKenzie, Jermaine Clement, Rhys Darby (conchords) and my personal comedy favourite Mr Jim Jefferies

Re: "Bottom" - Are you a fan? (comedy series!)

:lbf:Watched it on DVD yesterday, had forgotten how good it was.

love richie and eddie's Bottom!! never get fed up of watching repeats on Dave, saw them live at NIA few years ago, laughed so much i hurt! you cant beat some mindless violence! xx

I still love the Royle Family.

It's so real. I reckon half the set was taken from my childhood home.

max and paddy.....the pig episode! seen it loads of times, still cry laughing. xx

George Carlin, Eddie Izzard, Alan Carr, Billy Connolly.

love richie and eddie's Bottom!! never get fed up of watching repeats on Dave, saw them live at NIA few years ago, laughed so much i hurt! you cant beat some mindless violence! xx

I laughed so much I nearly cried!:):lbf:

Bill Hicks, George Carling, Stewart Lee, Mark Thomas, Mark Steel, Frankie Boyle, Dara o' Brien, Rob Newman, Russel Howard.

Lol, I love it when one of them hits the other one with a frying pan then one of them farts, but he follows through hahahahaha poo and hitting people is the pinnacle of comedy!

Last edited:
Steve Coogan (surprised that nobody mentioned him before)
Adam Sandler
Michael McDonald (not the singer!)
Kathy Griffin
Steve Carrell
Jerry Seinfeld

Back
Top Bottom