FOR SALE: Original Morrissey Live CDs, Rare Tribute CD Set and other collectibles

Ben

Best Friend On Payroll
Hi Everyone,

Below is a link to the items from my collection that are currently up for auction. Over the past few weeks a lot of the collectibles have been going for great prices so you may want to keep an eye on them to snag a deal if there is a particular item in which you may be interested.

Included in this round are the following Morrissey/Smiths related items (as well as James import singles and various other band rarities):

• Morrissey “In Person” Live CD (w/ live recording of “Used To Be A Sweet Boy”)

• Morrissey “King Lear” Live CD (w/ live recording of “Driving Your Gorlfriend Home”)

• Morrissey “I’m A Poet” Live CD (w/ live recording of “My Insatiable One”)

• “Godfathers of Change Vol I. A Tribute To The Smiths” – Limited 2 CD set numbered 40 of 50. This double-cd tribute was available only by mail-order via the (now defunct) 24HR label itself.

• Morrissey “Songs To Save Your Life” – UK NME CD

• “Sedated in the Eighties No. 4” CD containing a rare CD recording of “Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want” performed by Dream Academy. In addition, SEDATED IN THE EIGHTIES NO. 4 contains a collection of B-sides, rarities and previously-unreleased tracks by a variety of bands.

Here is the link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/belillyjr_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Have a great week,
Ben

Hi Everyone,

Below is a link to the items from my collection that are currently up for auction. Over the past few weeks a lot of the collectibles have been going for great prices so you may want to keep an eye on them to snag a deal if there is a particular item in which you may be interested.

Included in this round are the following Morrissey/Smiths related items (as well as James import singles and various other band rarities):

• Morrissey “In Person” Live CD (w/ live recording of “Used To Be A Sweet Boy”)

• Morrissey “King Lear” Live CD (w/ live recording of “Driving Your Gorlfriend Home”)

• Morrissey “I’m A Poet” Live CD (w/ live recording of “My Insatiable One”)

• “Godfathers of Change Vol I. A Tribute To The Smiths” – Limited 2 CD set numbered 40 of 50. This double-cd tribute was available only by mail-order via the (now defunct) 24HR label itself.

• Morrissey “Songs To Save Your Life” – UK NME CD

• “Sedated in the Eighties No. 4” CD containing a rare CD recording of “Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want” performed by Dream Academy. In addition, SEDATED IN THE EIGHTIES NO. 4 contains a collection of B-sides, rarities and previously-unreleased tracks by a variety of bands.

Here is the link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/belillyjr_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Have a great week,
Ben

I absolutely back this seller. Top notch communication with buyers, and fast shipping. Aces :thumb:

BoyRacer,

Thank you for your kind recommendation. I'll be continuing to sell bits and pieces of my collection over the coming weeks. As I started collecting in the late 80s there are many rarities that will be popping up along the way.

Most of the items have been going for great deals. In case there is anything you'd like to snag, my eBay name is belillyjr.

Here are the ietms currently up for auction and closing in the next 24 hours:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/belillyjr_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom