Foxwoods, CT concert question

Since it sounds like many of the "good" seats are being held for VIPs, I would bet that there will more than a few that sit vacant. Scope these out and then between songs walk down and grab them.

Standing in the aisles is not likely to be allowed at any seated venue. It's a fire code violation.

Re: Any one know when Moz might take the stage at Foxwoods?

If it is The Courteeners, then YES. They are very good. They start at 8pm.

Re: Seated venues- Foxwoods

It is very typical in seated venues in the US that you must stay out of the aisles and if you do not have a ticket to be up front they tell you to go back to your seat.

I suspect that this will be the case and people who come down the aisle toward the front will all be sent back.

It wasn't always like this. When Morrissey played in Manfield, MA in 1991 people poured down the aisles and got close. I don't know when security got a stick up their ass about it.

In 1999 at Limerick I was allowed to walk right down to the railing in the aisle even though it was an assigned seating concert. Yay Ireland. Boo America.

At the Apollo Show in NYC I went to in 2004, the orchstra aisles were full of people. Must be par for the course at the Apollo. I hear da brothers and sisters like to move their booootays.

Lowell, MA 1997 as well..... Moz came on stage, the crowd (what there was of one, anyways) rushed forward and the little old ladies working security had no idea what to do. Good times.

I am sure the MGM Foxwoods will be tres strict, however.

Last edited:
Re: Seated venues- Foxwoods

At the Apollo Show in NYC I went to in 2004, the orchstra aisles were full of people. Must be par for the course at the Apollo. I hear da brothers and sisters like to move their booootays.

Lowell, MA 1997 as well..... Moz came on stage, the crowd (what there was of one, anyways) rushed forward and the little old ladies working security had no idea what to do. Good times.

I am sure the MGM Foxwoods will be tres strict, however.

The security at that Lowell show in '97 was comical, there was some middle aged lady standing in front of me. No wonder Morrissey and the band did not even get through the encore.

Called Foxwoods and they said no opening act.

Band goes on at 8, doors open at 7.

They also said that it goes from 8-11 which we know is impossible for Moz.

So what gives?

Back
Top Bottom