Free Specials live at Brixton CD in the Sunday Times 12th July

There's a free Specials CD from their Brixton Academy gigs in tomorrow's Sunday Times.

http://www.visit4info.com/advert/Specials-CD-Interview-in-the-Sunday-Times-The-Times/74578

I can't believe I'll have to buy a Murdoch paper on this of all weeks!

You don't have to buy it...... just steal it.....
Take the sealed magazine section it is in and insert it into a non Murdoch rag instead:thumb:
I'll be there in Asda, Harpurhey tomorrow to ''acquire my copy'', inserting it in the North Manchester Advertiser:D

Jukebox Jury

Take the sealed magazine section it is in and insert it into a non Murdoch rag instead:thumb:
I'll be there in Asda, Harpurhey tomorrow to ''acquire my copy'', inserting it in the North Manchester Advertiser:D

Jukebox Jury

Did the Specials donate it for free then?
Or have they sold out to Murdoch too?

Jukebox Jury

Ah - good idea. Into the Observer it'll go. However, with the Observer supplement it may be a tad heavy.

Did the Specials donate it for free then?
Or have they sold out to Murdoch too?

I would imagine the Specials have received a fee :(

Did you do it?:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I always do it! However my local supermarket have cottoned on. They open up the paper and check now. I'm off out shortly, my wife has kindly given me a list:-

Milk
Sunday Times
Bread
King Edward Potatoes
Carrots
Tomatoes (not Dutch)
Lunches - ie someting for the sandwiches.

It's not all rock n roll :guitar:

F*****g Harpurhey shops.....
Nipped to Asda and NO copies of The Times.... same as on the shops on Moston Lane on the way back......
The locals simply don't buy it so no newsagent orders it......
You can have as many Screws Of The World and Sunday Sp*rts as you can read though:mad:

The CD wasn't for me, but for my brother (who lives in Dubai) for his Christmas present....

Jukebox Jury

F*****g Harpurhey shops.....
Nipped to Asda and NO copies of The Times.... same as on the shops on Moston Lane on the way back......
The locals simply don't buy it so no newsagent orders it......
You can have as many Screws Of The World and Sunday Sp*rts as you can read though:mad:

The CD wasn't for me, but for my brother (who lives in Dubai) for his Christmas present....

Jukebox Jury

bit of a shit present .... you better get the calenders going again this year

bit of a shit present .... you better get the calenders going again this year

Ha ha ha I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that...... it is revenge on my brother for my present two years ago.....
He bought me 2 live bootleg DVD's... one The Smiths at a Spanish gig and a Morrissey gig from whenever.....
I thought that was a pretty decent present..... about an hour later, he said if I was going to a Morrissey convention or anything, to let him know..... he said I could make a bit selling them as he got them in Bangkok whilst on business.... £1 each, he could get me loads more.....

The bloke is loaded.... and he spent £2 on me for Xmas:mad:

Jukebox Jury

PS Working on the calendars for next year:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom