Frink Thread Fight Club -

I just have to slog through all this shit to get to uncover the gold he's hidden for us.

Morrissey is a leprechaun? I did not know that. I learn something new here every day. This shit he's using to hide his gold, is it his own?

Whatever floats the boat for grown people who consent upon it
- unless it's including violence/kids/animals -
is theirs to ponder.

I hate broccolli, but I wouldn't condemn people who like it.
No one should force a particular way of Morrissey appreciation on any of us, married, with kids, whatever.

As long as people realise the difference between reality and fantasy.
If they don't, it's getting dangerous for themselves and probably Moz too.

The potential humour of repeatedly claiming to be 'crazy' in relation to signs etc. wears thin after a while. The balance of 'to be taken with a grain of salt' and the need to take someone serious swings for me in regard to CG very much in the direction of 'serious'.

Hitting out and hurting fans who got lucky in seeing/meeting Moz ...
being a spoilsport and infringing a strange exlusive claim re Moz ...
('soulmate' /looked at me, only me therefore I try to forbid you to enjoy a pic)
I don't understand this jealousy and territorialism.

Let the ones who love asparagus do so, don't blame them
enjoy your own dinner and maybe invite others to share it

After all we are into the cookie that is Moz.

Whatever floats the boat for grown people who consent upon it
- unless it's including violence/kids/animals -
is theirs to ponder.

I hate broccolli, but I wouldn't condemn people who like it.
No one should force a particular way of Morrissey appreciation on any of us, married, with kids, whatever.

As long as people realise the difference between reality and fantasy.
If they don't, it's getting dangerous for themselves and probably Moz too.

The potential humour of repeatedly claiming to be 'crazy' in relation to signs etc. wears thin after a while. The balance of 'to be taken with a grain of salt' and the need to take someone serious swings for me in regard to CG very much in the direction of 'serious'.

Hitting out and hurting fans who got lucky in seeing/meeting Moz ...
being a spoilsport and infringing a strange exlusive claim re Moz ...
('soulmate' /looked at me, only me therefore I try to forbid you to enjoy a pic)
I don't understand this jealousy and territorialism.

Let the ones who love asparagus do so, don't blame them
enjoy your own dinner and maybe invite others to share it

After all we are into the cookie that is Moz.

:thumb:

In life we pick our battles. A week and a half ago Scarlet decided to pick one with me for some reason. Personally, I'm sick of it myself becasue I really don't have a problem with queing to get a handshake or politely asking Morrissey for a hug. I don't approve of the gang mentality of some sycophantic fans or the need to brag about making a connection to Morrissey. It objectifies him, makes him a conquest, something I just don't feel comfortable supprting. In all honesty, I think Scarlet walks a fine line between an adoring fan and someone in need of intervention herself. So my beef is not so much with Scarlet herself, but the entire system that supports "owning" a piece of Morrissey, a scrap of shirt, that he took a gift, that he signed your arm. It all strikes me as being very selfish. I read reports not of his performance or the importance of the order of his setlist, but plain old physical details, Morrissey as object. Bleh.
what.gif

I dunno babe. Me I think it's in the air, but what do I know, I've only been to SF and NYC, and I was told it's not Amerikaaah there.

Deep down inside, they're all lovely ya know. They're just acting like this :crazy: because they're scared...;) And that's the same everywhere.

Scared why? of what?

What the Hell is going on in here?
(PLEASE, no recap)

This thread is completely pathetic.

It's no wonder so many people think Morrissey fans are unstable....and you all are giving them great reason to continue believing so.

Jesus Christ, this thread makes Robby and me look like drinking buddies.

trainwreck.gif

Last edited:
If you don't like CG then fair enough, but don't leave immature tags. Be big enough to tell her you don't like her.

mine is "crystalgeezer<3"

I know....that's a good one.

Why couldn't we just talk about sucking shirts and then let the thread die a peaceful death?

Here's the irony....
I started the thread because I believe that some people appear to be borderline obsessed with Morrissey; to the point where in my eyes, they seem a tad unstable. I find it very difficult to believe that adults actually feel this way and behave in this manner. I can't help but laugh about it.

However, when it's all said and done, whatever gets a person through the day is fine by me.
I may think it's BSC, but who cares what I think?

The thread has pretty much showed me that what I was only joking about a few days ago is quite possibly very true.. It's really pretty sad.

If you don't like CG then fair enough, but don't leave immature tags. Be big enough to tell her you don't like her.

I would just like to say that I have NOTHING to do with any of the tags.

celebrity-wardrobe-malfunctions-ent_18-600x400.jpg

The Hoff's shirt-sweat has long been known to be a beneficial source of natural immune system boosters and is currently pending approval by the FDA.

Please if anyone around here feels jesus is talking to them or are convinced they are the real Morrissey, and the guy on the stage is an evil imposter please get help before you take action.

and it's always the Yanks, is it the water?

What if I think Morrissey is the real Jesus and the picture of "Jesus" in my living room is the real Morrissey? I'm 98% sure I'm Mike Joyce, however.

Nope. Its from the swine flu vaccinations.

Tags
benice2scarlet bscwazies bunchofwankers catfightsrhot cg = greatness cgeezer = love cgh8ersgtfonow cgintervention cgisawesome craaaazyyy crystalgeezer<3 dave4meth dr quinn erotomania i <3 crystal kicking off letthecrazygo real_pedophile scott4jackie shirtlickersrus uhoh viva hate we love cg <3
Back
Top Bottom