Frink Thread Fight Club -

Lulz, ooh burn. CG, I have a real job, a career. That trip to Manchester was paid off that month.

But the rest of it is pretty sad I'd say. LULZ.

Wow. You really want to go there? Whose life is sadder? Even I refuse to be that cruel. You should really stop while you're still ahead.

Well Mell, it certainly speaks to your character that you'd read my private communications intended for my therapist ONLY to read even after I told you such at such a rabid rate and I'm a nobody. To what length would you go to dig through Morrissey's trash or follow behind his car slowly to detail his day to day doings? I will always be ahead and I intend to never stop, so f*** off.

picture.php

oops that's white wine actually. I've lived a glass that's fuuuullllllllllll

Last edited:
I'm feelin' like this is necessary: I <3 CG

You should have seen the things CG said about you and her other friends. Maybe Mell would enlighten you.

CG literally thinks she is cosmically linked to Morrissey her soulmate and that the world is full of hidden communications, signs and symbols. She will freely admit this is true. PLEASE, I beg of you, people here should really be encouraging her to recognize this is not reality and that she needs medication, before she hurts herself or someone else. Giving her hearts isn't helping her. (Also, I'm amazed you care nothing about the points Mell has raised, CG has really been acting poorly here.)

Mell, it was stream of conscious banter that was intended for nobody to read. I apologized but that wasn't enough. I consider you possessed by a feeling you don't understand and pity that you have become a victim a force that overpowers you to the point that you track down the hotels Morrissey stays in and design your vacations around a man who will, in all likelyhood, never give you the time of day.

Sorry doesn't help, it won't undo all the good gone wrong. Mell saw what you were really thinking about her, and that doesn't go away just by saying "sorry." CG, you're never wrong, it's always the other person's fault. Mell and Scarlet are just attacking you unfairly for no reason, in your mind. Or attacking you because they're "possessed" by evil demonic forces they don't understand, keeping Morrissey from you. There are no demons, no signs or symbols. The "demons" are all imagined in your head and they're making YOU act demonic.

These ideas in your head are ruining your friendships, making you act like a bad person, an unreasonable mean person. Please, if you would show a psychiatrist or MindlessRuffian or any friend on Solo your thoughts here earlier about the hidden signs in the Cagney What's My Line video, they should tell you this is true, the hidden signs aren't there. Hopefully MindlessRuffian or someone else would do this one thing for you.

Shame on everyone here. I really cannot believe not a single person here is willing to speak up and point out this is craziness, and would rather look the other way or attack me or Scarlet instead. This place is truly bizarre.

I'm sorry about this, truly I am, but I did feel the need to chip in here.

CG, I like you, but I personally feel it was a bit low of you to bring up an old argument, fallout, whatever, between you and Mell on the frink when anyone can see that she'd done nothing wrong. In any case, if you write derogatory things about someone on a blog you should expect them to find out at some point- it's the internet, for Christ's sake! And to basically accuse someone of stalking Morrissey when they'd just said that their obsession had waned is completely unfair and irrational. I think most other people are with me here, and with what jamescagney said above also.

I know this is the Pigsty and it's meant for arguments, craziness etc, but still.

I think it's interesting that JamesCagney has to resort to lying in order to formulate an argument. I once observed that Mell was a "sex-crazed Morrissey maniac," I won't go into detail why I concluded that. BFD. I sometimes refer to people as zombies as a modifier to make sense of the world I live in. I happen to think zombies are cool. And there's this other thing you do, it's called a Fallacy of Weak Induction, particularly, Appeal to Unqualified Authority (Argumentum ad Verecundiam). You have decided that I am crazy. You have decided that I am a threat to Morrissey. Yet you yourself are an unqualified authority to argue that I need to seek medical attention and so in your argument, you appeal to a false premise based on a presumption you have supplied by exaggeration, emotion and lies. Basically you're a f***ing idiot but we didn't cover that in logic class in college.

You should have seen the things CG said about you and her other friends. Maybe Mell would enlighten you.

CG literally thinks she is cosmically linked to Morrissey her soulmate and that the world is full of hidden communications, signs and symbols. She will freely admit this is true. PLEASE, I beg of you, people here should really be encouraging her to recognize this is not reality and that she needs medication, before she hurts herself or someone else. Giving her hearts isn't helping her. (Also, I'm amazed you care nothing about the points Mell has raised, CG has really been acting poorly here.)

Sorry doesn't help, it won't undo all the good gone wrong. Mell saw what you were really thinking about her, and that doesn't go away just by saying "sorry." CG, you're never wrong, it's always the other person's fault. Mell and Scarlet are just attacking you unfairly for no reason, in your mind. Or attacking you because they're "possessed" by evil demonic forces they don't understand, keeping Morrissey from you. There are no demons, no signs or symbols. The "demons" are all imagined in your head and they're making YOU act demonic.

These ideas in your head are ruining your friendships, making you act like a bad person, an unreasonable mean person. Please, if you would show a psychiatrist or MindlessRuffian or any friend on Solo your thoughts here earlier about the hidden signs in the Cagney What's My Line video, they should tell you this is true, the hidden signs aren't there. Hopefully MindlessRuffian or someone else would do this one thing for you.

Shame on everyone here. I really cannot believe not a single person here is willing to speak up and point out this is craziness, and would rather look the other way or attack me or Scarlet instead. This place is truly bizarre.

I can read. She has never wronged me or shown me any sign of wrongdoing. I have not seen anything wrong, honestly. I won't deny that it doesn't exist, but I have really not read anything on here that deems her "crazy" or any of the other things mentioned.

She seems like a very nice and funny person. She has been nothing but nice to me. Until she proves me wrong, I consider her a Solo friend. You are all entitled to your opinions, and I am entitled to mine.:thumb:

I can read. She has never wronged me or shown me any sign of wrongdoing. I have not seen anything wrong, honestly. I won't deny that it doesn't exist, but I have really not read anything on here that deems her "crazy" or any of the other things mentioned.

She seems like a very nice and funny person. She has been nothing but nice to me. Until she proves me wrong, I consider her a Solo friend. You are all entitled to your opinions, and I am entitled to mine.:thumb:

I never said anything wrong about you. JamesCagney is making shit up. I think one time I analyzed a photo you took of yourself on my blog because I think I it linked symbolically to some cosmic paradigm or something, it was a cool photo and I think I said you looked cute. :p

I think it's interesting that JamesCagney has to resort to lying in order to formulate an argument. I once observed that Mell was a "sex-crazed Morrissey maniac," I won't go into detail why I concluded that. BFD. I sometimes refer to people as zombies as a modifier to make sense of the world I live in. I happen to think zombies are cool. And there's this other thing you do, it's called a Fallacy of Weak Induction, particularly, Appeal to Unqualified Authority (Argumentum ad Verecundiam). You have decided that I am crazy. You have decided that I am a threat to Morrissey. Yet you yourself are an unqualified authority to argue that I need to seek medical attention and so in your argument, you appeal to a false premise based on a presumption you have supplied by exaggeration, emotion and lies. Basically you're a f***ing idiot but we didn't cover that in logic class in college.

What was I lying about?

What about the signs and symbols in the What's My Line video? You don't need to be a trained psychiatrist to be qualified to judge whether or not those signs are real or not.

What was I lying about?

What about the signs and symbols in the What's My Line video? You don't need to be a trained psychiatrist to be qualified to judge whether or not those signs are real or not.

What exactly did I say about MindlessRuffian on my blog? I'm waiting.

picture.php

oops that's white wine actually. I've lived a glass that's fuuuullllllllllll

:lbf: :thumb:

Must have been shortly before you posted this that I thought that this is like watching a soap opera. :popcorn:

I find it funny if obviously mentally ill people with weak discussion skills call other people crazy. :lbf:

I have really not read anything on here that deems her "crazy" or any of the other things mentioned.

You yourself are an unqualified authority to argue that I need to seek medical attention and so in your argument, you appeal to a false premise based on a presumption you have supplied by exaggeration, emotion and lies. Basically you're a f***ing idiot but we didn't cover that in logic class in college.

I know I'm a nut who thinks Morrissey's my soulmate. :p I've got symbols and an entire library of pop culture to prove it though.

OK, I'll bite. Morrissey is not really your soulmate, that's all in your head. What is this proof, these signs and symbols and library of pop culture you've got that will pummel me into believing you and Morrissey are somehow cosmically linked?

There's two ways I can do this. Personally I don't think your really worth my time at the moment but there are others reading that might find this interesting so I give this to them.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mszKabPYEho&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mszKabPYEho&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

So you're James Cagney. That makes me (and Morrissey) members of the blinded panel which is fitting because throughout a series of events that require a paper to explain I'm Justice and Justice is blind. By sparring with me you have been, let's say, "possessed" by an older spirit and it's my job to guess which one. In this case the answer lies with the host of the show, "Mr. Daly" or "Mr. Lady" which is the hermetic God, half man, half woman that the two girls on the panel consult with, and each other, in order to out you. You state that you are very old and short, which makes me thinks initially that your'e just a troll but considering your married to one of my favorite people on the thread I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you're just one of the crabby old Gods. I only watched it once and we did guess who you are, and when he wrote his name down his J looked like a pretzel which is actually in Amish tradition an angel and DOWN WE GO TOGETHER dealing with your stupid nonsense. Keep this shit up and you won't be invited to the wedding.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rTHTpEUd3s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rTHTpEUd3s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Here's the other route where you come in with your stolen gun like a stolen lie and start talking crap about Morrissey's sex life and I wail like a ghost and shoot you back. Consider me a clock on the wall.

JamesCagney, I don't expect that you'll ever rise to the ocassion to view the world around you other than the predefined, linear reality that makes you feel comfortable, but lemme tell you something. There's awesome shit going on with our MOrrissey that extends beyond your giddy fangirl of a wife's newest tattoo, so I'd suggest that if you want to participate in the wonder that is his reality, you learn fast to shut the f*** up.

This is all soooo stupid.

JamesCagney, I don't expect that you'll ever rise to the ocassion to view the world around you other than the predefined, linear reality that makes you feel comfortable, but lemme tell you something. There's awesome shit going on with our MOrrissey that extends beyond your giddy fangirl of a wife's newest tattoo, so I'd suggest that if you want to participate in the wonder that is his reality, you learn fast to shut the f*** up.

It's a shame I can't see the wonderful hidden symbols, but I'll console myself with having met Morrissey again yesterday and the second Moz tattoo. I'd probably choose the latter over the former anyways. As they say, "a boy in the bush is worth two in the hand." :D

I really do have good wishes for you and your health CG. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. Really.

Tags
benice2scarlet bscwazies bunchofwankers catfightsrhot cg = greatness cgeezer = love cgh8ersgtfonow cgintervention cgisawesome craaaazyyy crystalgeezer<3 dave4meth dr quinn erotomania i <3 crystal kicking off letthecrazygo real_pedophile scott4jackie shirtlickersrus uhoh viva hate we love cg <3
Back
Top Bottom