Happy 30th to Strangeways...

You're not a happy bunny at the minute are you pal?

His reaction to the Huddersfield virus seems worse than mine but Lindelöf Syndrome is still to be blamed and of course the storm Brian.

Did not help the pitch was wet and the ball had a puncture and ref not adding any extra time during time added on. I even heard the pies were all soggy on the day.

Back to the drawing board and where the fook is Fergie's watch?

His reaction to the Huddersfield virus seems worse than mine but Lindelöf Syndrome is still to be blamed and of course the storm Brian.

Did not help the pitch was wet and the ball had a puncture and ref not adding any extra time during time added on. I even heard the pies were all soggy on the day.

Back to the drawing board and where the fook is Fergie's watch?
No no no, excuses won't do Huddersfield wanted it, they all played like lions, and deserved the win, they wanted it more, and deserved it, but it's ok wait till february/march, and all the premadona sides will drop a ball when they have to play a lower table side on freezing week day evening.

No no no, excuses won't do Huddersfield wanted it, they all played like lions, and deserved the win, they wanted it more, and deserved it, but it's ok wait till february/march, and all the premadona sides will drop a ball when they have to play a lower table side on freezing week day evening.

Course they deserved it and I've followed Hudds this season and loved the great start they had. Mooy is a player I like a lot. I have yet to see United NOT lose in high winds though so the overnight weather forecast made me realise a defeat was on the cards.

Watching United reserves now taking on Liverpool and it is 2-1 for Liverpool.

http://www.vipleague.me/football/314682/1/mutv-|-manchester-united-tv-live-stream-online.html

Course they deserved it and I've followed Hudds this season and loved the great start they had. Mooy is a player I like a lot. I have yet to see United NOT lose in high winds though so the overnight weather forecast made me realise a defeat was on the cards.

Watching United reserves now taking on Liverpool and it is 2-1 for Liverpool.

http://www.vipleague.me/football/314682/1/mutv-|-manchester-united-tv-live-stream-online.html
Thanks for that, now it's been said i'm going to have to check the bloody weather forecast every time they play, it's just another bloody thing I'll have to worry about.

Thanks for that, now it's been said i'm going to have to check the bloody weather forecast every time they play, it's just another bloody thing I'll have to worry about.

See it as a great advice if you are a gambler placing bets on games. Hudds stadium have those corner gaps too so we were doomed.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom