have you seen this video before??

Was that on national televison...? No! It was on Youtube. People tape silly and stupid things to put up on Youtube all the time.

I don't know what would make you think The Smiths will ever get back together. Morrissey still hates Mike. Johnny keeps f***ing with everyone saying "Maybe, Maybe not..." and Andy talks shit about Morrissey still to this day.

Something like what Andy did right there is NOT going halt a reunion, cause it was never going to happen anyway.

If Morrissey does get offended by that, then he truly is a big ol' queen.

Andy doesn't talk shit about Moz...where do you get your information? That is the farthest thing from the truth...

I found Andy to be a bit of a tragic figure in that DVD Mike and he brought out. He seems to have fried his brain. I didn't understand why they couldn't cut out the bits where he was obviously finding it hard to string a sentence together. The makers seemed to be under the impression these bits were funny rather than sad.

i see a person in a hotel working suit coming to their table, I doubt
it is for an order for another 4 balloons

It looks like the waiter coming with the bill.
I don't think it is "the manager of the hotel coming to kick his butt out of the lobby"

Amazing how different people can watch the same "evidence" and come to widely different conclusions.

The guy is just having a laugh:you don't get chucked out of hotels for that

Back
Top Bottom