HELP!!!

C

Curious

Does anyone know who the guy is pictured w/Moz in that
photo where Moz is laying his head on the guy's tummy?
The guy has "MOZ" tatooed around his navel... He was also
pictured on the back of the single for Ignore... If ya
know, please post!

Moz.gif

> do you have a link to that picture?
Well, I just went to it and tried putting the image in here, but all that came up was a small box. I duno why it didn't work, but I have seen the pic at m-solo homepage; it was also in the '94 Details Mag. Moz was on the cover and they had an interview with him and the pic was in there.... It shows him lying down with his eyes closed and if ya look he is laying on the guy's tummy! Any help?!

> Well, I just went to it and tried putting the image in here, but¿ all that came up was a small box. I duno why it didn't work, but¿ I have seen the pic at m-solo homepage; it was also in the '94¿ Details Mag. Moz was on the cover and they had an interview with¿ him and the pic was in there.... It shows him lying down with¿ his eyes closed and if ya look he is laying on the guy's tummy!¿ Any help?!

that is jake, morrisseys x-personal assistant /friend...photos by anton corbijn

> that is jake, morrisseys x-personal assistant /friend...photos¿ by anton corbijn
Thanks!!! That's who I thought it was, but I didn't know Jake had that tattoo! I'm Curious... Did he get the tattoo before or after becoming Moz's assistant's friend?

Do you really think that it a real tatoo?? Give me a break please,, have you ever heard of a sharpie?? Geezzzz... If you must know.. Jakes Moz tat is well washed off by now.

here it is

I think you're talking about the picture below? The tattooed one is apparently Morrissey's old "assistant" (or lover or boyfriend or something) Jake Walters. He has a ring like Morrissey's. The MOZ tattoo is fake. Don't they look nice and cuddly?

belly.jpg

jake's face (sort of)

Jake took this picture of him and Morrissey in a mirror. His face is kind of hidden behind the camera, though.

themprom.gif

Re: here it is

> I think you're talking about the picture below? The tattooed one¿ is apparently Morrissey's old "assistant" (or lover or¿ boyfriend or something) Jake Walters. He has a ring like¿ Morrissey's. The MOZ tattoo is fake. Don't they look nice and¿ cuddly?
WEll I figured it was fake since The 'tattoo' he has on the more you ignore me..single looks different then the other picture.. just had to point that out

The Smiths/Interview archive

> I think you're talking about the picture below? The tattooed one¿ is apparently Morrissey's old "assistant" (or lover or¿ boyfriend or something) Jake Walters. He has a ring like¿ Morrissey's. The MOZ tattoo is fake. Don't they look nice and¿ cuddly?

I really think this Jake thing is interesting. Everybody knows his name and have sort of heard of him...but noone seems to know anything about him?
I really do believe that he was morrisseys lover. But it's interesting...who is this jake? What does he do? How did he and morrissey met? Any information is thankfully received.

> I really think this Jake thing is interesting. Everybody knows¿ his name and have sort of heard of him...but noone seems to know¿ anything about him?¿ I really do believe that he was morrisseys lover. But it's¿ interesting...who is this jake? What does he do? How did he and¿ morrissey met? Any information is thankfully received.
As far as I know Jake was use to be a boxer. I'm pretty sure that Moz wrote the song "Sunny" about him and we all know what that songs about. That song breaks my heart every time I hear it. I have seen Jake and he's not a looker by any means. If he was in fact Morrissey's lover, Morrissey could do alot better. Well maybe Jake has a really good personality.

Jake was a boxer, which doesn't sound like a solid career to me. People say he had a 'chequered' past. Jake was never on Morrissey's payroll. He and Morrissey shared a house. Morrissey hauled Jake to all his interviews to show him off. That's all I know.¿ I really think this Jake thing is interesting. Everybody knows¿ his name and have sort of heard of him...but noone seems to know¿ anything about him?¿ I really do believe that he was morrisseys lover. But it's¿ interesting...who is this jake? What does he do? How did he and¿ morrissey met? Any information is thankfully received.

trial.jpg

Re: here it is still

.who is this jake? What does he do? How did he and¿ morrissey met?

He fulfilled a need. It is that simple.

Just wait till Johnny Rogan's next Moz book comes out. He is researching the topic as we speak! All will be revealed, and Morrissey will have to issue another fatwa.¿ I really think this Jake thing is interesting. Everybody knows¿ his name and have sort of heard of him...but noone seems to know¿ anything about him?¿ I really do believe that he was morrisseys lover. But it's¿ interesting...who is this jake? What does he do? How did he and¿ morrissey met? Any information is thankfully received.

Re: here it is still

> He fulfilled a need. It is that simple.

You make it sound so empty! how do you know, anyway? did Mozza tell you that was what it was all about? hm? ever heard of LOVE?

But I guess you could say that all relationships simply fill a need. Blah.

> Just wait till Johnny Rogan's next Moz book comes out. He is¿ researching the topic as we speak! All will be revealed, and¿ Morrissey will have to issue another fatwa.
Is johnny Rogan really working on his next Moz book? Has anyone heard word of it????

Back
Top Bottom