How old IS too old?

I have enough problems of my own. It's hard to sort out anyone elses. But that doesn't mean I don't care, frenz.

So we can say what we really think?

yes

I have enough problems of my own. It's hard to sort out anyone elses. But that doesn't mean I don't care, frenz.

Yep, we all have our share...and it's nice to come here for a little support from each other....and many times, ALOT of support!

I've had some rough times this year, and it is really quite comforting to come here and escape from it all.

BUT, I don't understand why she ALWAYS comes here for advice...she never takes it....Seriously, who comes to a MORRISSEY fansite to seek what sometimes seems to be pleas for psychological counseling? We aren't actually "stereotyped" as a stable and levelheaded group without "issues".

True, I've made some very good friends here...and I value their opinions more so than the ones of people I know IRL, but I'm not going to make a personal plea out of every post I make....but, never mind...it's still not the Pigsty.

I love these threads.

It's pretty normal. Not everyone is meant to find 'true happiness' with a significant other. Some do, some don't. Life can be cruel, and most often it is. You just have to live with it.

I love these threads.

It's pretty normal. Not everyone is meant to find 'true happiness' with a significant other. Some do, some don't. Life can be cruel, and most often it is. You just have to live with it.

glad you love these threads :thumb: but for the record, when i posted:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=93046
the above thread :rolleyes: i really did not expect to be back here much after, that, why would i? :o
however, i got dumped right b4 xmas:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=93804
nobody expects that, right? i mean i thought if i could make it through the holidays with her, then it was a straight shot to Valentine's Day and from there i would break the RRB*! for the 1st time in more than a decade! :eek:
but it did not happen, so i am here in this sad, sad, sometimes mean place :straightface:
what is other people's excuses i dont know :confused:
yet being here i have figured something out, i gotta be ok more with being the d*ck i truly am, and if that means dumping people, or being brutally honest with them, so be it
i gotta be me! :blushing: how bout you Smiffy? :lbf:

*=Robby Relationship Barrier, its 6 months or less except for 1 time...

If you've never married or it's been a long time since an engagement, do you ever find yourself looking at the clock of time realizing something has to change.

Say, you feel you're a GOOD catch: you're educated, have a career, are healthy, are sane/not-crazy, have a good family background & are nice to everyone.

However....
How old IS too old to say, "it's just NOT going to happen"?

What is a "good" age range to just "throw in the towel" after you've exhausted many options & to realize that, you have to move-on?

Do you believe there a pre-destined determination of existence in that, some people on this Earth maybe, aren't meant to be partnered up/loved/married/have kids?

Oppositely,What if you believe in a religion that there IS. How does one explain that there isn't a person in that person's life then, even w/ constant prayer & hope.

So, seriously speaking...how old is TOO old to just "give-it-up"?

Like Morrissey's "Unloveable" goes....

it's never too late until December 21, 2012.

Mozzy1, it's never too late but if you want it to happen sooner rather than later you need to make an appointment at Bliss 49 on Lexington and get yourself a full Brazilian. It will change your life!!!!!!

Mozzy1, it's never too late but if you want it to happen sooner rather than later you need to make an appointment at Bliss 49 on Lexington and get yourself a full Brazilian. It will change your life!!!!!!

The Brazilian I had changed my life!
He was seven years younger than me, and barely spoke any English.

Tags
age ep is pretty awesome ep loves herself fat female troubles his is wise i love epbabe mozzy = fat virgin shut up mozzy1 too old too young who doesnt lub epbabe?
Back
Top Bottom