'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone said here recently, "He sounds like a man unravelling", and that's exactly what I thought when I read this. His behaviour is manic - ranting feverishly, releasing old tracks to distract from it and then ranting AGAIN and getting into bed with the far right. Is he having some sort of breakdown?

Someone said here recently, "He sounds like a man unravelling", and that's exactly what I thought when I read this. His behaviour is manic - ranting feverishly, releasing old tracks to distract from it and then ranting AGAIN and getting into bed with the far right. Is he having some sort of breakdown?

Yes. He is ill with dumbcuntitis.

As a general rule, I doubt anyone (anywhere on the political spectrum) should take advice about who to vote for from someone who's own response is:
"No, I haven’t ever voted. I don’t have sufficient faith in the circus of politics … and … you can see why! It is a moral disaster on every level."
Just sayin'
FWD.

Last edited:
So... I popped along to the For Britain website and, although I won't be voting for them (I'm one of those mindless Corbynistas you've been reading about in every corner of the media) I couldn't find anything racist. There were things with which I disagree and things with which I agree. It's certainly not the party to bring about the political and social change I'm longing for. My main problem is that they appear to offer the same stale attitude to free market capitalism. I've only really skimmed the site, so I could be wrong.

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.
I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories
April 20, 2018

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

"I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

That party is For Britain."

@ Morrissey Press play:

"I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

That party is For Britain."

@ Morrissey Press play:

Why is this directed at me? All I'm doing is posting what he said.

It was me. And yes, I think that's quite possible.

Cutting numbers doesn't really deal with hate and racism. Cutting numbers is political sloganeering nothing more.
I think you may be wrong there. Cutting numbers would probably lessen some (not all) of the underlying causes of the hate. Some (not all) of it definitely arises from uncontrolled immigration, where services such as social housing are stretched to breaking point and people at the bottom of the heap feel they've been forgotten about.

So... I popped along to the For Britain website and, although I won't be voting for them (I'm one of those mindless Corbynistas you've been reading about in every corner of the media) I couldn't find anything racist. There were things with which I disagree and things with which I agree. It's certainly not the party to bring about the political and social change I'm longing for. My main problem is that they appear to offer the same stale attitude to free market capitalism. I've only really skimmed the site, so I could be wrong.

These sorts of parties are generally quite careful about the language they deploy. I couldn't bring myself to actually download the manifesto, but I am curious as to what's inside that rather than what's simply on the Policy section on the website. It's the people involved in this party that gives the biggest clues; it was an offshoot of UKIP. Anne Marie Waters was considered extreme even by their standards and feared they would turn into something akin to the BNP if she had won the leadership. She has previously called for mass deportations, the closure of mosques, a Trump-like ban on immigration from Muslim countries, and so forth. Another high profile supporter of the party is thug Tommy Robinson of English Defence League fame, themselves responsible for hateful, intimidating, and often violent demonstrations across the country. The party Liberty GB, which was extremely anti-immigrant (eg ban all immigration for at least 5 years) and anti-Muslim (repatriation of Muslims, barring of Muslims from holding public office etc) merged with For Britain. There's no getting away from it, these people are of the far right.

These sorts of parties are generally quite careful about the language they deploy. I couldn't bring myself to actually download the manifesto, but I am curious as to what's inside that rather than what's simply on the Policy section on the website. It's the people involved in this party that gives the biggest clues; it was an offshoot of UKIP. Anne Marie Waters was considered extreme even by their standards and feared they would turn into something akin to the BNP if she had won the leadership. She has previously called for mass deportations, the closure of mosques, a Trump-like ban on immigration from Muslim countries, and so forth. Another high profile supporter of the party is thug Tommy Robinson of English Defence League fame, themselves responsible for hateful, intimidating, and often violent demonstrations across the country. The party Liberty GB, which was extremely anti-immigrant (eg ban all immigration for at least 5 years) and anti-Muslim (repatriation of Muslims, barring of Muslims from holding public office etc) merged with For Britain. There's no getting away from it, these people are of the far right.
You could well be right. I'll download the manifesto later and see what it has to say.

Love her or hate her, Julie Hamill blogs on the issue:

It’s okay to disagree, and it’s okay to keep listening to the songs.

Excerpt:

"Morrissey has expressed his preferred political party. I have explored and reflected on his words and I don’t agree with his party choice and that’s fine. Some do agree with his politics, some ignore them, some wait for the central storm to pass, some take it to heart, some get outraged come out of nowhere and take it out on other fans.

I won’t be cruel about another’s politics. If I was, I would have fallen out with good friends years ago. I will respect political opinions no matter how different, and you can’t force me to be cruel because it suits your outraged agenda, no matter how hard you troll or beat your chest in horror. People support different parties, that’s a fact of life, that’s the democratic process."

http://www.juliehamill.com/post/173125180894/its-okay-to-disagree-and-its-okay-to-keep/

Regards,
FWD.

Excerpt:

"Morrissey has expressed his preferred political party. I have explored and reflected on his words and I don’t agree with his party choice and that’s fine. Some do agree with his politics, some ignore them, some wait for the central storm to pass, some take it to heart, some get outraged come out of nowhere and take it out on other fans.

I won’t be cruel about another’s politics. If I was, I would have fallen out with good friends years ago. I will respect political opinions no matter how different, and you can’t force me to be cruel because it suits your outraged agenda, no matter how hard you troll or beat your chest in horror. People support different parties, that’s a fact of life, that’s the democratic process."

http://www.juliehamill.com/post/173125180894/its-okay-to-disagree-and-its-okay-to-keep/

Regards,
FWD.

"I won’t be cruel about another’s politics"

f*** that. We should call out racism, and be cruel about it. f*** that. Her head's so far up Moz's arse she's eating his lunch for him. She's one of those desperate not to cut the umbilical cord. Well guess what - you're a fan of a Nazi, Julie. I mean...what kind of a world do you have to live in, what kind of a person do you have to be to think it's a bad thing to be "...cruel about another's politics"?

f*** that. We should call out racism, and be cruel about it. f*** that. Her head's so far up Moz's arse she's eating his lunch for him. She's one of those desperate not to cut the umbilical cord. Well guess what - you're a fan of a Nazi, Julie. I mean...what kind of a world do you have to live in, what kind of a person do you have to be to think it's a bad thing to be "...cruel about another's politics"?

"I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me."

Those aren't the words of a racist.

Oh dear. Another person relying on hearsay and someone's past misdemeanours. Which is standard left dogma. At a time when Labour are inundated with anti-semites and obviously hate the working class and have for a long time (remember that Gordon Brown incident anyone?), to say anything positive about our own country and interests is regarded as "far-right". To be angry about children having their limbs torn to shreds is "unacceptable". At a time when London is the murder capital by mainly one race, yet none have the guts to specify that race......I wonder who really are the haters, the cowards and the traitors to this country.

I think you may be wrong there. Cutting numbers would probably lessen some (not all) of the underlying causes of the hate. Some (not all) of it definitely arises from uncontrolled immigration, where services such as social housing are stretched to breaking point and people at the bottom of the heap feel they've been forgotten about.

The point I was attempting to make, perhaps not as clearly as I could, is that political focus on numbers is not a unilateral solution to the issue of race related hate crime. Each prominent political party, one way or another, talks about border control (numbers) etc., but little about how effective these controls will be or how they will be evaluated to gauged effectiveness. As a 4 times removed immigrant I find it quite ludicrous that the issue of immigration did not raise an issue for any of my family members. Was this because there were caucasian? I think it was. There are many reason for race related hate, a good deal of it institutional (my schooling had day to day racism as part of its agenda: not that the school knowingly perpetrated racism but for it's time that's exactly what it was doing). As you say, how immigration is managed and how people are introduced into certain population groups can incite hate crime. Let's not forget that some of those who feel 'forgotten about' can be muslims too.

Excerpt:

Regards,
FWD.

It's also I think important to note that Becoming permanently outraged or at least constantly expressing that outrage isn't very effective in influencing the many people who are probably in the middle of many disagreements. I think we saw this during the brexit campaigne a bit. Mostly the people who constantly shout at people are doing so out of self identity. It's about attention and affirming identity rather than trying to effect real change or influence

Why are you using this forum as your personal blog and why are you addressing "Julie" here?
Because you feel safe here from years of getting away with every kind of trolling and abuse?
You tried to walk away but it seems your couldn't.
You've now appointed yourself toothless impotent keyboard warrior number one as if anything you write here makes any difference.
You're more delusional than Morrissey. At least people are paying attention to him.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom