'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris'-Exclusive First Play

Sounds really good. Kind of what I was expecting really. Was this recorded before Morrissey started playing it live as it sounds pretty identical to the live version, not a bad thing as such.....

*___* thank you Dave and mozsupportsrovers for posting it... it's simply beautiful... I'm one of those who loved this song since the beginning...
thanks again!!!:p

I wasn't sure about the song when I heard it played live, but this is very nice indeed. I agree with the comments though, about Moz sounding like he's had had his teeth snmashed in, or has a very bad ulcer in the first part of the song. Anuway, minor gripe, I like it a lot.

Peter

Very keen, going to listen to this to death.

Thank you for the upload.

Man, all yall are tripping. This song is absolutely charming. I'll be falling asleep listening to this tonight.

Thanks for the download!!!

I love it, wasn't sure when I heard the live version(s) of it, but it's great. Like other people around here, I'll be playing it a lot of times tonight...:guitar:

can't get enough of it...it's sooo catchy.. after 50 times on repeat..it's definitive enough for today..otherwise kill me..:rolleyes:

big-ears.jpg

was also played this morning at around 10am on XFM played by DJ Jo Good, who was very excited about it as was I.

It seems the artwork - The cover and the cat picture, were taken in LA, possibly in April - (I'm extrapolating here...), here's some info...

http://blogs.laweekly.com/lurker/pastes/mbw-on-mlk/

Cheers,

Peter

Great detective work, Uncleskinny. I knew it was MLK; he has such a distintive profile. Never seen him in a hat and shades before.

The artist, MBW, whoever he/she is should be very pleased.

Back
Top Bottom