INFOGRAPHIC: The Lyrical Themes of Morrissey

Brian writes:

Following the release of Morrissey's Autobiography, I thought you might enjoy an infographic I created this year that maps his 200+ song catalog to several reoccurring themes that appear throughout his lyrics. The graphic shows that while his themes are consistent, they go well beyond the typical description of "depressing."

The Lyrical Themes of Morrissey - brianikeda.com

Enjoy!

Beautiful. :cool:

Brian writes:

Following the release of Morrissey's Autobiography, I thought you might enjoy an infographic I created this year that maps his 200+ song catalog to several reoccurring themes that appear throughout his lyrics. The graphic shows that while his themes are consistent, they go well beyond the typical description of "depressing."

The Lyrical Themes of Morrissey - brianikeda.com

Enjoy!

Brian, that's excellent. Maybe someone will do a word-tag-cloud for "Autobiography" when the Kindle version is hacked/transposed to E-Pub, typed up by devotees here in the Wiki, etc.

The main word will be "Me"

The E-pub has been available on the Internet for over a week, a very good thing as it allows us folks over here in Eastern Europe a chance to read it.

The E-pub has been available on the Internet for over a week, a very good thing as it allows us folks over here in Eastern Europe a chance to read it.

It might be available but we just don't care anymore "here in Eastern Europe".

Brian, that's excellent. Maybe someone will do a word-tag-cloud for "Autobiography" when the Kindle version is hacked/transposed to E-Pub, typed up by devotees here in the Wiki, etc.

The main word will be "Me"

The main theme in any autobiography is "me". That is the general concept of that genre, you idiotic twat.

I got this epub torrent for Morrissey's book and it downloaded in about 2 minutes. Then I had to add an epub reader to firefox but I have the book now for free. Thanks to those that mentioned epub. I did not know this existed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom