What is the religion of Morrissey?

does it really matter , religion is a state of mind thats why it gets out of hand.

Backslidden Catholic...or maybe Recovering Catholic. Next time you see him, start reciting the Nicean Creed, Glory to God in the Highest, or The Lord's Prayer and see if he doesn't join you! Can't help it. When you're a "cradle Catholic" (Catholic from birth) it's in your DNA. You can leave the church, but it doesn't leave you. Moz went to Catholic school as a child...
FatherMoz.PNG

Re:

I think he's spiritual of Catholic descent. :thumb:

Backslidden Catholic...or maybe Recovering Catholic. Next time you see him, start reciting the Nicean Creed, Glory to God in the Highest, or The Lord's Prayer and see if he doesn't join you! Can't help it. When you're a "cradle Catholic" (Catholic from birth) it's in your DNA. You can leave the church, but it doesn't leave you. Moz went to Catholic school as a child...
View attachment 15980
Not so!

Sooooo, Dear God Please Help Me is what? Massive irony?

Also, it's common practice for Atheists to put on their CRUCIFIX to sing to the Staples Center and their ROSARY BEADS for a night out? :squiffy:

130304-morrissey-staples.jpg

tom-jones-3814372.jpg

He may pose questions of the state of God but he's not atheist. :crazy:

Also, it's common practice for Atheists to put on their CRUCIFIX to sing to the Staples Center and their ROSARY BEADS for a night out? :squiffy:

130304-morrissey-staples.jpg

tom-jones-3814372.jpg

He may pose questions of the state of God but he's not atheist. :crazy:

He wears rosary beads and a crucifix to look trendy and cool. Not because he's a Christian, I'll bet he's never picked a bible up and read one in his life.

He wears rosary beads and a crucifix to look trendy and cool. Not because he's a Christian, I'll bet he's never picked a bible up and read one in his life.

So he's just wearing the crosses for superficial fashion. Are you familiar with his lyrics? :straightface:

And...

Major Latino, Catholic fanbase = mucho dinero. Keep them interested? Pay homage? Help them relate? = Wear crosses, a clerical collar, and beautifully sing... I Have Forgiven Jesus and Dear God Please Help Me.

The Catholic shtick started when exactly? Not in the early days when his fan base consisted primarily of young, anti-establishment, pasty-faced Manc lads. Didn't he once use the Union Jack to connect with a particular demographic?

Moz is a salesmen. He is selling his music, but more importantly, his image. Who's buying... these days?

Just a theory.

Last edited:
And...

Major Latino, Catholic fanbsase = mucho dinero. Keep them interested? Pay homage? Help them relate? = Wear crosses, a clerical collar, and beautifully sing... I Have Forgiven Jesus and Dear God Please Help Me.

The Catholic shtick started when exactly? Not in the early days when his fan base consisted primarily of young, anti-establishment, pasty-faced Manc lads. Didn't he once use the Union Jack to connect with a particular demographic?

Moz is a salesmen. He is selling his music, but more importantly, his image. Who's buying... these days?

Just a theory.

So please point out some proof, some evidence if you will, that he is Atheist. Crucifix for show to not believing in God is kind of an illogical jump, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom