Introducing morrissey on dvd

coleman

anyone got a copy on dvd or can point me in the direction of where to get one. i have the old vhs. i would be willing to trade some of my morrissey/smiths dvd. let me know

anyone got a copy on dvd or can point me in the direction of where to get one. i have the old vhs. i would be willing to trade some of my morrissey/smiths dvd. let me know

You want to trade a Moz dvd for a moz dvd? :confused:

If you guys wait a couple of weeks, I'll be able to put a dvd together.

that sounds good.
well i have only 4 moz bootlegs-one from london '91, one from 2006 festival, the smiths in hamburg 1984 and moz at the pink pop fest. i have those on dvds and if someone could tell me how to make those available online for sharing, i will, because i am down with sharing

This was recently posted on a torrent site:

Morrissey
Venue: Sheffield and Blackpool, UK
Date: 7-8 February 1995
Title: Introducing Morrissey

Lineage: PAL VHS > PAL DVD

(titles: excerpt from "Glamorous Glue")
(intro: Hubert Parry -"Jerusalem")
Billy Budd
Have-A-Go Merchant
Spring-Heeled Jim
You're The One For Me Fatty
The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Whatever Happens I Love You
We'll Let You Know
Jack The Ripper
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
The National Front Disco
Moonriver
Hold On To Your Friends
Boxers
Now My Heart Is Full
Speedway
(exitus: Morrissey-"Will Never Marry", excerpt from "Seasick Yet Still Docked")
(credits: excerpt Morrissey & Siouxsie-"Interlude")

I am very thankful for Ian's work on this. It's a straight VHS -> DVD transfer. No chapters...just watch Moz straight through! To the best of my knowledge, this has never been reissued on DVD. Sorry, but this is PAL.

**COVER ART INCLUDED** - The full VHS-box scan and an adjusted pic for a slimline DVD-case (10.51" x 7.17")

From Passions Just Like Mine:

Live recording from 7 and 8 February 1995 in Sheffield and Blackpool, UK by James O'Brien. The first five tracks plus "The National Front Disco" seem to come from the Sheffield show, while the rest is from Blackpool. "Moonriver" and "Speedway" have footage from both concerts, though the audio seems to be from the Blackpool night.

This was recently posted on a torrent site:

Morrissey
Venue: Sheffield and Blackpool, UK
Date: 7-8 February 1995
Title: Introducing Morrissey

Lineage: PAL VHS > PAL DVD

(titles: excerpt from "Glamorous Glue")
(intro: Hubert Parry -"Jerusalem")
Billy Budd
Have-A-Go Merchant
Spring-Heeled Jim
You're The One For Me Fatty
The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Whatever Happens I Love You
We'll Let You Know
Jack The Ripper
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
The National Front Disco
Moonriver
Hold On To Your Friends
Boxers
Now My Heart Is Full
Speedway
(exitus: Morrissey-"Will Never Marry", excerpt from "Seasick Yet Still Docked")
(credits: excerpt Morrissey & Siouxsie-"Interlude")

I am very thankful for Ian's work on this. It's a straight VHS -> DVD transfer. No chapters...just watch Moz straight through! To the best of my knowledge, this has never been reissued on DVD. Sorry, but this is PAL.

**COVER ART INCLUDED** - The full VHS-box scan and an adjusted pic for a slimline DVD-case (10.51" x 7.17")

From Passions Just Like Mine:

Live recording from 7 and 8 February 1995 in Sheffield and Blackpool, UK by James O'Brien. The first five tracks plus "The National Front Disco" seem to come from the Sheffield show, while the rest is from Blackpool. "Moonriver" and "Speedway" have footage from both concerts, though the audio seems to be from the Blackpool night.

link?

Ive got this on Dvd a straight start to finish like a vid,stunning quality. If anyone wants a copy let me know. I only want p+p

Alan

It was never released on DVD officially.

Surely soon now, wtf :confused: It has to rank as one of his best shows, and what a great setlist. Weird :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom