Is it true?

Re:like a gay man...im not arsed

Well it certainly doesn't make me happy to be called a tit by somebody who is clearly simple minded judging by her views on sexuality and use of profanity. I mean I am male but you called me a tit, how does that work going on your male/female anatomy theory? Surely you should have called me a man-breast. If Moz ever comes out will you stop supporting him?

Re:how dare you!

>you cant call me a homophobic just because i dont think mozz is gay! a lot of my friends are gay its no big deal now days so stop glammin it up

Reit works like this....

>men HAVE tits so i can call you one...or two, i wont call you stupid though as you remembered that i am female,

Re:how dare you!

It wasn't the fact that you don't think Moz is gay it is the fact that you thought me suggesting he might be was such an insult to him. I have no doubt in my mind that you are homophobic.

Re: Reit works like this....

I don't know any men with tits.

Re:well im sorry that im NOT!

>i didnt say that STUPID! i thought you insulted him because you asked about a stupid rumour plus i was bored so had to respond, be as gay as you like! feel free. let your hair down, let loose!

Re: bob from fight club...

he had boobies, men are born with them dont you have any nipples?well a boob is basically fat with nipples on eat loads and youll see

Re: oops i think iv broken hector

maybe hes inspecting his boobies?!

Re: oops i think iv broken hector

I think you'll find that titsare mammary glands, so unless you know men who lactate then personally I would dispute your view that men have tits.

Re:well im sorry that im NOT!

Why is it a STUPID rumour? It's just a rumour like many others, the fact that you find this particular rumour so offensive to Moz because it questions his sexuality says lots about you.

Re:yes it says a lot

>it says im above all that shite! stop tryin to have the last word you know what happened last time you strained......

Re: OOPS I THINK HE f***ED OFF , HES LOST HIS MEMORY...GLAND!

Re:yes it says a lot

Tell me what happened last time I strained oh wise one? What the f*** are you going on about at all you homophobic fool?

Re:the wise one..

you have to wear nappies now and your eyes popped

Re:the wise one..

Yes Ian that's right, as soon as you lose an argument just make up a load of rubbish. But at least you'll have the last word even if it is absolute nonsense you sad twat

Re:I BET YOU CALL ALL THE GIRLS ''IAN''

IM SAD? YOUR THE ONE CALLING ME IAN AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME, JUST ASK HIM OUT IF YOU LIKE HIM THAT MUCH!

Back
Top Bottom