Is Morrissey ever going to get married?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I can't get to sleep. This man knocked on my door a couple of days ago wanting me to contribute to a Prop 8 issue, I said I was broke but deffo on his side. Then I got to wondering if gay marriage were legalized and he were gay, would he do the whole cake and vows and reception thing? Is it his style? Or is he an eloper? OR is he better being alone and DON'T quote any YOR songs here, thank you.

he probably does not want to get institutionalised :)
no matter if he is blissfully flying solo, gay, het or whatever

Yeah, but he's already institutionalized. The day he signed his first record deal. So he wears a wedding band and buys his mate flowers on their anniversary, at least he gets to cuddle with someone every night knowing he can count on them to be there for him, who cares about paperwork?

What does that mean? Institutionalized.

Yeah, but he's already institutionalized. The day he signed his first record deal. So he wears a wedding band and buys his mate flowers on their anniversary, at least he gets to cuddle with someone every night knowing he can count on them to be there for him, who cares about paperwork?

if Moz doesn't even want to reveal his sexuality, there's absolutely no way he'd do anything as black and white as getting married.

And I just want to say before this thread gets moved, that this topic is just as valid as gossiping about whether Maladjusted is any good.

Maybe I overestimate Morrissey's cuddle skillz. Maybe he's kinda a loner in bed.

Is this rhetoric diminishing him as an artist? I also want to say that his work is SO DENSE with meaning that I have to take a break and talk about Page 6 stuff. Morrissey's a genius, of course. I just want to see him happy and I'm knee deep in all these people renewing their vows or getting married that I can't help but wonder, that's all.

if Moz doesn't even want to reveal his sexuality, there's absolutely no way he'd do anything as black and white as getting married.

Maybe he'll do something hilarious and kill two birds with one stone, answering the former by performing the latter.

Analogous to serial monogamy,

Moz is a serial record-deal-hopper

Sorry, might have been weak pun:
  • institution as in mental health thingy
and
  • marriage is an institution (of patriarchy)*, defining people on whom they belong to // should have sex with
    Moz was one time reading feminist books in his youth ... therefore he is against it.

*Not all feminists think that by the way

Last edited:
Sorry, might have been weak pun:
  • institution as in mental health thingy
and
  • marriage is an institution (of patriarchy)*, defining people on whom they belong to // should have sex with
    Moz was one time reading feminist books in his youth ... therefore he is against it.

*Not all feminists think that by the way

I kind of got it. :)

So someone'll get two for the price of one
on their wedding night ?
:lbf:

Yeah, like the luckiest person in the world. Someone to make a mess AND clean it up afterward. :lbf:

They may have lady parts and be able to sing verry low ...

so it's a foursome ... getting crowded with all these personalities in just one poor wedding bed!

M also has a heart for wood, so reclines from marrying

(meaning Moz having tender thoughts & sympathy re the wooden wedding bed.)

Last edited:
M also has a heart for wood, so reclines from marrying

No he doesn't. What makes you think that? Unless you mean "Morrissey <3's Wood!" meaning chopping it up! :D

I think Morrissey's a genius and totally decent looking and would make an excellent lover and should be stalked.

Tags
willnevermarry
Back
Top Bottom