is Morrissey in danger of destroying his own enigma?

That's just behind his prostate right? Nah, that's still fully intact. I checked ;)

That's just behind his prostate right? Nah, that's still fully intact. I checked ;)

do you are a doctor ??.:crazy:is Morrissey in danger of destroying his own enigma?

So, if there's something you'd like to try[/B]
If there's something you'd like to try
Ask me I wont say no, how could I?

That being the only Matt Damon film I've enjoyed (though I've not seen it since it's theatrical run), I feel confident that everything is ok by it's self.

Stop whatever you are doing and update your queue on Netflix to rent the Jason Bourne trilogy. It'll change your life. :straightface::p

Best. Movies. EVER!

Answers thread

Morrissey was here making his music well before any internet ridiculously speculative kiddy posts

So f*** that then

do you are a doctor ??.:crazy:is Morrissey in danger of destroying his own enigma?

So, if there's something you'd like to try[/B]
If there's something you'd like to try
Ask me I wont say no, how could I?

i love this place

morrissey week

Morrissey week on X factor. Now there's an Idea...

Which song would Louis pick for JEdward? :lbf:

Loop? Unloveable? Still Ill?

Sorry I'll stop now, don't get up - I'll get me coat...

i agree the internet has destroyed everyones mystic , like a prying eye recording and showing every possible moment as the mass media also has. i doubt in 1989 the collapse or bottle incidents would have made more than 1 column in the press and people like russel brand would have had no outlet for their pointless interview shows.
morrissey must not feed this remorseless machine more than it already takes.

Last edited:
I honestly can't think of anybody more enigmatic than Moz.

Tags
who cares
Back
Top Bottom