"It’s weird being an immigrant Muslim Morrissey fan" by Shihab S Joi - HuffPost UK

If you look at everything all the greatest atrocities for the past two thousand years they have been done by the Caucasian race, Genocide, slavery, even the crucification of Christ, They killed Christ only to go on in killing sprees in his name. You people who have the time to hate on another race you have to much time on your hands, I suggest you get a hobby or a job to take up your time. Instead of hating on these people and telling your governments to keep them out you should tell your governments to stop relying on oil and move on to an alternative source because they’re pissed were there for their stupid oil, if countries didn’t need that oil they wouldn’t f*** with them people and they wouldn’t bother with them and the Muslims wouldn’t be trying to kill you.

oh f*** you are a moron.

If you look at everything all the greatest atrocities for the past two thousand years they have been done by the Caucasian race, Genocide, slavery, even the crucification of Christ, They killed Christ only to go on in killing sprees in his name. You people who have the time to hate on another race you have to much time on your hands, I suggest you get a hobby or a job to take up your time. Instead of hating on these people and telling your governments to keep them out you should tell your governments to stop relying on oil and move on to an alternative source because they’re pissed were there for their stupid oil, if countries didn’t need that oil they wouldn’t f*** with them people and they wouldn’t bother with them and the Muslims wouldn’t be trying to kill you.

You went overboard on the:pill::pill::pill:
They killed Christ only to go on in killing sprees in his name??? The dudes that killed Christ because they
thought he was nuts later went on a killing spree in his name??? What color pills did you chomp down on?
There is slavery in Africa to this day fffs. Are you suffering from sharp pains around your eyeballs?
Muslims made Jews and Christians slaves when they let loose their imperial forces on an
unsuspecting populace....
:crazy:
You want us to stop buying oil from them so then to get into the starvation mode, and the entire shithole
countries head our way? Do have a throbbing protrusion on your forehead?
You may need an ambulance, you may have an insane alien inside your brain.:crazy:

How come it's only ever whites that castigate each other for racism? Don't most Indians hate Pakistanis and vice versa. I wonder if they castigate each other in those countries. The east is much more racist than the west yet there seems to be a near neurotic obsession in the west with accusing other people of being racists. People need to get a healthier obsession and stop trying to be so worthy.

Oh, and Shihab S Joy must have bad taste. Bengali in Platforms, National Front Disco and Asian Rut are among some of Morrissey's finest songs.

How come it's only ever whites that castigate each other for racism? Don't most Indians hate Pakistanis and vice versa. I wonder if they castigate each other in those countries. The east is much more racist than the west yet there seems to be a near neurotic obsession in the west with accusing other people of being racists. People need to get a healthier obsession and stop trying to be so worthy.

Is it really only whites that are worried about racism? That doesn't seem to be the case to me.
I think the problem might be that you don't share your carefully worded opinions with people who aren't white?
I understand that there are some white people who believe it is their job to be the great savior of the poor ignorant downtrodden (non-white) people and that is a form of racism as well. Skinny's belief that his opinion is the difference between a beautiful and free Utopia and a racist, fascist nightmare is an example. On a thread about a Muslim Morrissey fan who doesn't take Morrissey's opinions seriously he feels that his white privileged opinion is more important that the Muslim foreigner's and actually lectures us about it.
That's delusional. I get it.
But you're talking about "did Africa have the wheel before white people explored there" and when I asked you where the wheel was invented you didn't answer.
The earliest record of the wheel is from Iran.
I'm pretty sure the person that invented it wasn't "white."

So while you go around asking these questions, either disingenuously or because you really are unaware of what you're doing, it's really obvious to me that your innocent questions have a perspective and an agenda. Maybe, like Derek, you're just repeating something you read and you don't realize that you've basically been hijacked like a computer in a bot army, and are being used to spread malware in the form of ignorance, but at a certain point it doesn't matter because your questions are transparent.
You're worried about race traitors because you're able to dismiss the many obvious examples of non-white people who "castigate" racists all the time. It's like you never heard of them? Or you know that they can more easily be dismissed as just an annoyance and told to get back to where they came from if they don't like it. Even if where they came from is Manchester.
But when "white" people start to talk about social equality it gets your attention.

That's all that's happening here.

You know Morrissey even said it’s ok be white and rich he even sang it in a song.

It seems if you're rich and you're white
you'll be alright
I just don't see why
this should be so
If you're rich and you're white
you'll be alright
I just don't see why
this should be so

Awww
You went overboard on the:pill::pill::pill:
They killed Christ only to go on in killing sprees in his name??? The dudes that killed Christ because they
thought he was nuts later went on a killing spree in his name??? What color pills did you chomp down on?
There is slavery in Africa to this day fffs. Are you suffering from sharp pains around your eyeballs?
Muslims made Jews and Christians slaves when they let loose their imperial forces on an
unsuspecting populace....
You want us to stop buying oil from them so then to get into the starvation mode, and the entire shithole
countries head our way? Do have a throbbing protrusion on your forehead?
You may need an ambulance, you may have an insane alien inside your brain.:crazy:

Awwww look at little c*** face ranting. Talking about his medication pills and what not, tell us what did your folks use to clean your drool when they had you medicated, you speak from insecurities there buddy, you might have some sort of traumatized life. We’re your parents abusive, did they love you enough? Was your father around? Do you come from a broken home? Seemingly since you like to psycho analyze everything you must have picked up a lot of information from when your parents had you seeing your psychologist. You know what song fits you insane in the membrane insane in the brain.

They're not the only ones, but Caucasians colonized the world, and either forced, or intentionally drew foreigners to their shores. They either sought to use them for cheap labor, or they sought to pilfer from their culture sfor profit.

With this came an understanding by proceeding generations that you benefit more from diversity, and cultural fusion than you do from being isolated, and culturally stratified. After all, they grew up with your imports, and are less afraid of their presence.

Colonization created diversity for better or for worse, and , it's hard to argue that it hasn't created more positives than negatives.

America grew to be the most powerful, and enriched nation on the planet, and a large part of that was due to immigration, both legal, and illegal immigration.

Again, nationalism makes countries worse in all aspects; as do religious fundamentalists. In the West, religious extremists have democracies to push their worst ideas, and the broader public can shout them down, or seek to disassociate from them.

The spread of Christianity in Africa has created numerous atrocities because where religious fundamentalists lack broad electoral power, they will seek more extreme means to get their way.

You see less suicidal style extremism in the West because religious fundamentalists have more to lose, and diversity has created a less unified tribal response. In areas where there is less to lose from being religious, and extreme; like in the American South, you see more extreme expressions of both religion, and politics.

In America, Islamic extremism isn't even on the radar when compared to death by cop over political, or social resentments by white males. It has reached epidemic proportions.

We see it as different when criminals look more like us.; just like we are softer on crimes when they are perpetrated by close family members, or people we love.

I always like to say that people are liberal about their own problems, but conservative about everyone else's, and to me that pretty much sums up the root of most bigotry.

Oh, and Shihab S Joy must have bad taste. Bengali in Platforms, National Front Disco and Asian Rut are among some of Morrissey's finest songs.
Bengali in Platforms is one of Morrissey's most beautiful songs.

You know Morrissey even said it’s ok be white and rich he even sang it in a song.

It seems if you're rich and you're white
you'll be alright
I just don't see why
this should be so

If you're rich and you're white
you'll be alright
I just don't see why
this should be so

They're not the only ones, but Caucasians colonized the world, and either forced, or intentionally drew foreigners to their shores. They either sought to use them for cheap labor, or they sought to pilfer from their culture sfor profit.

With this came an understanding by proceeding generations that you benefit more from diversity, and cultural fusion than you do from being isolated, and culturally stratified. After all, they grew up with your imports, and are less afraid of their presence.

Colonization created diversity for better or for worse, and , it's hard to argue that it hasn't created more positives than negatives.

America grew to be the most powerful, and enriched nation on the planet, and a large part of that was due to immigration, both legal, and illegal immigration.

Again, nationalism makes countries worse in all aspects; as do religious fundamentalists. In the West, religious extremists have democracies to push their worst ideas, and the broader public can shout them down, or seek to disassociate from them.

The spread of Christianity in Africa has created numerous atrocities because where religious fundamentalists lack broad electoral power, they will seek more extreme means to get their way.

You see less suicidal style extremism in the West because religious fundamentalists have more to lose, and diversity has created a less unified tribal response. In areas where there is less to lose from being religious, and extreme; like in the American South, you see more extreme expressions of both religion, and politics.

In America, Islamic extremism isn't even on the radar when compared to death by cop over political, or social resentments by white males. It has reached epidemic proportions.

We see it as different when criminals look more like us.; just like we are softer on crimes when they are perpetrated by close family members, or people we love.

I always like to say that people are liberal about their own problems, but conservative about everyone else's, and to me that pretty much sums up the root of most bigotry.

Islam was born to invade and colonize. What foofy mosque are you posting from?
Are you from the crazyasacunt.so.old.com school of insanity? Has Islam been
a boon for Africa? Advancement backward???

Your mind is floof check yourself in.:crazy:

Awww

Awwww look at little c*** face ranting. Talking about his medication pills and what not, tell us what did your folks use to clean your drool when they had you medicated, you speak from insecurities there buddy, you might have some sort of traumatized life. We’re your parents abusive, did they love you enough? Was your father around? Do you come from a broken home? Seemingly since you like to psycho analyze everything you must have picked up a lot of information from when your parents had you seeing your psychologist. You know what song fits you insane in the membrane insane in the brain.

Transference and incoherence is the last stage before you are put on a chain to a wall. There you can rave and rant about those who killed Jesus and then killed in his name. There should be about 25 Jesuses over there chained with you.:crazy:

Is it really only whites that are worried about racism? That doesn't seem to be the case to me.
I think the problem might be that you don't share your carefully worded opinions with people who aren't white?
I understand that there are some white people who believe it is their job to be the great savior of the poor ignorant downtrodden (non-white) people and that is a form of racism as well. Skinny's belief that his opinion is the difference between a beautiful and free Utopia and a racist, fascist nightmare is an example. On a thread about a Muslim Morrissey fan who doesn't take Morrissey's opinions seriously he feels that his white privileged opinion is more important that the Muslim foreigner's and actually lectures us about it.
That's delusional. I get it.
But you're talking about "did Africa have the wheel before white people explored there" and when I asked you where the wheel was invented you didn't answer.
The earliest record of the wheel is from Iran.
I'm pretty sure the person that invented it wasn't "white."

So while you go around asking these questions, either disingenuously or because you really are unaware of what you're doing, it's really obvious to me that your innocent questions have a perspective and an agenda. Maybe, like Derek, you're just repeating something you read and you don't realize that you've basically been hijacked like a computer in a bot army, and are being used to spread malware in the form of ignorance, but at a certain point it doesn't matter because your questions are transparent.
You're worried about race traitors because you're able to dismiss the many obvious examples of non-white people who "castigate" racists all the time. It's like you never heard of them? Or you know that they can more easily be dismissed as just an annoyance and told to get back to where they came from if they don't like it. Even if where they came from is Manchester.
But when "white" people start to talk about social equality it gets your attention.

That's all that's happening here.
As a born Londoner I have been brought up, lived alongside, gone to school etc. with people of all races. Of course non-whites castigate white racists, yes - but do they castigate each other for being racist against whites? This was my key point. Whites (especially middle class whites) castigating each other for racism has become a neurotic obsession. This very site is proof of that.
As for the wheel thing. That's got nothing to do with my more serious points. I was taking the piss there for a bit of fun, wind-uppery etc. Here I'm not.

Last edited:
Christianity has shamed itself through corruption and hypocritical moral values, and what you don't understand is that we don't share your identity.

No one is championing Islamic extremism; as if that has to be pointed out. They're against tribal panic that can get minorities hurt, and obscure political agendas.

Stop trying to make people a part of your cult. They don't want in, and telling them they're traitors to this or that means absolutely nothing. It's seen as pathetic by people who don't share your obsessions.

You’re correct. Don’t want to assimilate? Don’t come over. And who mentioned Christianity?

Simples!

Don't be one and go home and rebuild your country and become you again. There really is no other way and living away from your own home country always lead to disasters like drug use and taking part in criminal activity.

Just look at english boys and girls in Magaluf.

Reading the For Britain manifesto will teach you nothing. They're not going to mention their links with the BNP or how For Britain's leader set up Pegida UK and they're not going to tell you in their 'manifesto' about their friend Tommy Robinson. For Britain are thoroughly racist. Not an opinion, a fact. Research it.
And what about people who don’t agree with everything Morrissey says but don’t think he’s racist? I’d include myself in that group. I wouldn’t give For Britain my vote, but I don’t think the ideas expressed in their manifesto are racist. I just think they’re wrong.

Most people would agree that Islamic extremism is a threat to our personal safety. It might not be the biggest threat -- I happen to think a system that simultaneously creates rampant poverty and demonises the poor is a bigger threat -- but it is a very real threat. The 23 people shredded to death and 500 injured in Manchester on 22nd May 2017 are proof of that.

I just don’t think clamping-down on ‘Islamic immigration’ is the answer. It’s an answer, and not a racist one. In many ways it’s eminently practical. I just think it would create more disenfranchisement among the existing Muslim population and create more opportunities for radicalisation. Don’t get me wrong, it’s precisely the kind of answer (probably the only answer) that appeals to racists, just as For Britain will undoubtedly attract racists. It's an unpleasant solution, a miserable solution certain to create unhappiness, and I don't like it. But that doesn't make it racist.

My preferred solution is to engage with progressive Muslim groups here in the UK and, in the long term, dramatically adjust our disastrous foreign policy. I suspect those on the right will see this as wishy-washy and doomed to failure. They could very well be correct. I could very well be proposing a solution that has less to do with solving the problem and everything to do with making me feel like a good person. I could very well be guilty of letting my heart rule my head and indulging in the worst kind of intellectual dishonesty. I suspect I need to keep thinking about this, the opposite of which is shouting ‘Racist c***! Don’t you like brown people?’ at everyone who disagrees with me.

Back
Top Bottom