la pensées profondes

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I wonder if it occur to you that you share that emotion with 12 Slack?

But here's the thing. You're a small time player here who saw an opening when me and some others had a break to focus on something you've never had, a real life. You know things us adults do from time to time.

This little attempt of yours to become the number one clown and troll here failed miserably but you almost got laid with TYT. Then me and others returned and the show was over and you kicked and screamed like a newborn and became bitter and twisted and now all you do is ruin the title of the greatest albums ever recorded in history.

You're not even good at being mad at me and others and you just don't have what it takes so if you would please return to the back of the queue and feed off the little things the rest of us occasionally leave for you to feast on.

In your case less is more!

You've always wanted to be me but please stop cause it is not working on any level. You are hot and bothered when it comes to me and I honestly think you are gay but trying too hard to not let it show so it does.

15ro2e9.jpg

Even his gif's are boring and pathetic. You haven't got the right personality for it to work and your copy and paste job is just boring.
You have no fans here at all and what's worse you have no haters either.

Even his gif's are boring and pathetic. You haven't got the right personality for it to work and your copy and paste job is just boring.
You have no fans here at all and what's worse you have no haters either.

15ro2e9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom