Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 2, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud (last played 2013) / I Am Veronica / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Rebels Without Applause / Never Had No One Ever / Disappointed / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / My Hurling Days Are Done / I Live In Oblivion / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now

Setlist courtesy of FWD & setlist.fm

• Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited:
Another missed opportunity and false advertising to lure fans into thinking you would perform a setlist you're capable of putting on. You could easily fill the arena simply by embracing early work, i.e, Smiths and tracks from earlier solo albums.

Truly, a casual American fan would only know 2 or 3 of those songs. Where is There Is a Light or This Charming Man or Suedehead or International Playboys? All those got airplay in the States. It's obvious his hardcore fans no longer can fill a small theater.

Obviously, Morrissey’s impact on my life and the culture that became me will never be able to be adequately expressed in words….but I really disagree with a lot of the comments he makes, e.g. ‘we are all sl****…..’….Morrissey, are you really that blind? Or do you just say these things for effect?

You stay in 5 star hotels, eat the finest vegan/vegetarian food prepared, fly first class….and deservedly so….you have earned it by working hard and cultivating your God-given talent to change peoples lives.

But enough with the stupid comments. I am not a sl***, you are not a sl***, and the history of slavery is a grotesque part of the development of the modern world.

I work for a living. I go to work, and work hard. And they, in return give me a paycheck. You perform concerts, and in return receive a lot more monies that most of us.

Just stop, Morrissey…please. Just sing your beautiful voice, and write your timeless lyrics.

Just stop.

Travel safe all that went to the show….
Have you heard of the human condition?

I have to say that How Soon Is Now? works really well as the encore with the drum flourish and shirt rip. I love Black Cloud too! In fact, I once spent many hours making a YouTube video for it, but the footage was copyright-blocked and I didn't have the heart to start over. People here may hate me, but so what?

Given Morrissey's trolling of the Oslo and Paris terrorist massacres he has absolutely zero moral authority to comment on the Manchester Arena bombing.

He is a completely irrelevant individual in 2022. Just another C-list singer trying to drum up controversy to sell tickets but people have finally seen through his scam.

BB
North Bay
Scarborough
Yorkshire
England

Another show not close to being sold out. Many, many empty rows. Tickets below face value could be had before showtime.
Said it once and I’ll say it again, better to indulge in ripe fruit than that of an overflowing bowl of rotten fruit. We don’t need YOU nor them so if the tickets don’t sell to the max, better for the loyalists. Exit via the balcony Mr/Ms/Miss/Mrs ‘trying to be mysteriously anonymous by being the usual autistic ticket fixated internet loser at back of the bus weirdo’. 💝

Last edited:
This is the worst attempt of shade I’ve ever seen. Good try mate, but keep your day job washing the walls of grimy sex shops.
Ahh not so fast, pal. @Carlislebaz and myself are from the region. If you are too, fair enough but only those familiar with the incident should comment here. I know 10 give or take who were there and I was there for the aftermath and tributes.

For me, Moz is criticising the forgiving nature of the song 'Don't Look Back In Anger' when he feels everyone should be very angry that their children didn't come back alive from a concert.

The line 'go easy on the killer' seems like another sarcastic comment in the style of his comments last year about the Albanian woman he criticised for the Bolton killing of a young girl.

I also believe he was in Altrincham that night.

So that's where I agree with his sentiments.

Where I disagree is that of course it wasn't Britain's 9/11. That's a line he got from his nephew and suits his political stance.

He also has this tone as if he's saying 'well done woke anti-racists, you let them in our country and look what they did, they killed our own. So much for your self righteous group think' which is deeply unhelpful and where the 'morons sing and sway' lyric is born from.

I also think it's a lash out at 'lesser' artists in his view being more revered than he is in his own hometown .

As a final note, the 10 or so I knew all came home safe and sound to their parents, who I count as friends. No-one who wasn't there, will know the sheer horror of the hours that passed when none of us knew if they were coming home or not.

Trauma, horror, grief has always been well documented in music and this isn’t a new phenomenon. Morrissey, as always, manages to pinpoint the emotion, grief and horror in prose and to be honest and personally speaking as a local myself, I can’t say he’s wrong. The trauma still stands and an Oasis tune won’t iron it out.

Ahh not so fast, pal. @Carlislebaz and myself are from the region.
A tenuous claim if ever there was.
Last time I checked, Carlisle was about 120+ miles north of Manchester, so hardly 'local', unless of course it's since descended in a southerly direction due to global warming or some major mudslide of which I'm not aware. :rolleyes:

If this is the setlist for the UK tour I’m glad I ain’t going, boooooooooring

I think the Don't Look Back In Anger sentiment is for the benefit of the young kids who were there and have to live with the memory of that day. Anger is a natural emotion but it can eat you up in the long run. He is quite right in the fact that the UK media often skirts around the uncomfortable facts sometimes - I remember a tribute to a victim of the 7/7 Islamist bombings where the BBC said the victim died on a bus that exploded and that was it, no reason was given why it exploded.

Given Morrissey's trolling of the Oslo and Paris terrorist massacres he has absolutely zero moral authority to comment on the Manchester Arena bombing.

He is a completely irrelevant individual in 2022. Just another C-list singer trying to drum up controversy to sell tickets but people have finally seen through his scam.

BB
North Bay
Scarborough
Yorkshire
England
How irrelevant would he need to become for you to stop posting about him?:unsure:

Moz looking and sounding great. I love the dry ice pouring out just before he appears. The Apparition of St.Moz.

Some SM 'randos':

291796888_1109786222941874_6864911334215955819_n.jpg
291147615_763984634754524_4841339916023524176_n.webp.jpg
291876181_412030424189614_7703887362339076498_n.webp.jpg
291680548_566477125067554_7119349343627977072_n.webp.jpg
291590929_782269846477599_8727048718826108186_n.webp.jpg
291114595_526805589239096_6150379336391385308_n.webp.jpg
291344181_739669887086420_1683206939285728627_n.jpg
291657596_174927244947034_4608667052158773695_n.jpg
291614637_4995484933895855_6833649865567506040_n.jpg
291262966_698425844567332_4770764489598119490_n.jpg

I think the Don't Look Back In Anger sentiment is for the benefit of the young kids who were there and have to live with the memory of that day. Anger is a natural emotion but it can eat you up in the long run. He is quite right in the fact that the UK media often skirts around the uncomfortable facts sometimes - I remember a tribute to a victim of the 7/7 Islamist bombings where the BBC said the victim died on a bus that exploded and that was it, no reason was given why it exploded.
Yep, not just skirting around but deliberately ignoring the uncomfortable facts. MSM has their agenda and on this occasion it cost all those kids at that concert their lives. The murderer was spotted. Security guards said at the inquest they had a bad feeling about him, the security guards second guessed their instincts, let him go on his way, all this because they were scared of being accused of being racists. This atrocity was just as much the fault of the media as it was the murderer for me.

out answer is to sing Don't look back on Anger as a modern day Kumbaya my Lord, nothing changes, it's a ticking timebomb until it happens again, which it surely will whether it will be Manchester or elsewhere. It's a song about the MSM being deliberately disingenuous and getting it's way before, during and after the incident for me.

Obviously, Morrissey’s impact on my life and the culture that became me will never be able to be adequately expressed in words….but I really disagree with a lot of the comments he makes, e.g. ‘we are all sl****…..’….Morrissey, are you really that blind? Or do you just say these things for effect?

You stay in 5 star hotels, eat the finest vegan/vegetarian food prepared, fly first class….and deservedly so….you have earned it by working hard and cultivating your God-given talent to change peoples lives.

But enough with the stupid comments. I am not a sl***, you are not a sl***, and the history of slavery is a grotesque part of the development of the modern world.

I work for a living. I go to work, and work hard. And they, in return give me a paycheck. You perform concerts, and in return receive a lot more monies that most of us.

Just stop, Morrissey…please. Just sing your beautiful voice, and write your timeless lyrics.

Just stop.

Travel safe all that went to the show….
Morrisey is right! we are slave to money an d then died. A quote from the verve's song ) then. If you care for more info to go on the history channel. Look for the anunaki. Gods how created the human race as their slaves to Dig for gold for them. Yes an yes. We are slaves. ! I can say more but am afraid your human brain cannot comprehend. ! Be happy. !!😄

Morrisey can you read this?? !I have5 shows to attend 3 left,,I want you to add. Once I saw the river clean ,action is my middle name . There is the light that never gets out in every show Too ,do you want to fill the venues then.you need to sing the famous song ones please ! I demand!

Back
Top Bottom