Least desirable morrissey cd

A few points:

1. Morrissey's least desirable album is still more desirable than 90% of the tat produced by most others in the last 20 years.

4. The correct answer is in fact You Are The Quarry which i have grown to unfortunately quite dislike (but see point 1 above).

5. Glad no one has said Ringleaders which for me is magnificent.:guitar:

point number 1 is very very true.

having said that, i would like to switch your points 4 and 5. i never listen to ringleader and really disliked it musically and to a slightly lesser extent, lyrically and vocally. quarry is perfection.

if compilations don't count, then i'm not sure which to pick among Kill Uncle, Maladjusted, ROTT or YOR because i'm indifferent to all of them.

It's between Southpaw &
1116791689_816bfb9907.jpg
for me :guitar:

Kill Uncle <3 ........ it's grown on me

If I can't cheat and say a greatest hits, I'll go with Malajusted. I'll play that CD once a year to see if it will grow on me and still nothing..
I've grown to appricate Trouble Loves Me, but give me a few more years and maybe another song will grow on me :cool:

wait a second everyone...maladjusted is a good album in fact i like it it has very good songs i love satan rejected my soul the lyrics are hilarious :D is a good song and southpaw is good as well not my fav but i like it,the least desirable for me has to be "world of morrissey" i thought i will find an interesting song on it and the only one i like is whatever ....is the only song i like on that album, i don`t like compilations at all! :sick:

All you lamos that are going to nominate Kill Uncle, have you actually listened to it? Because if you had you'd realize that it has one of Morrissey's most beautiful songs on it. "Driving your girlfriend home".

Greatest Hits.

i wouldn't throw "world of morrissey" into this catergory though. cos if you were stranded on a desert island or behind bars it could be good company:) so i'll champion it's cause as it helped me out in the past:guitar:

Yeah it is proper shit. It was just EMI taking advantage of the publicity around Morrissey when he signed on to Island Records.

Regardless of the circumstances of its release, I have a fondness for this CD, being as it is the one that introduced me to Moz' solo work :guitar:

Regardless of the circumstances of its release, I have a fondness for this CD, being as it is the one that introduced me to Moz' solo work :guitar:

When I said it's proper shit, I meant out of every Morrissey album. On it's own, and especially for new fans it is a very good album as the songs range from 1988-1995. But, if I were to pick out one album from my collection that would be the last, plus the artwork is awful, and EMI did try to take advantage of Morrissey with this album, but then again, I can't say I blame them.
My MOST desirable album is either the mighty Your Arsenal or the beautiful Southpaw Grammar.

When I said it's proper shit, I meant out of every Morrissey album. On it's own, and especially for new fans it is a very good album as the songs range from 1988-1995. But, if I were to pick out one album from my collection that would be the last, plus the artwork is awful, and EMI did try to take advantage of Morrissey with this album, but then again, I can't say I blame them.
My MOST desirable album is either the mighty Your Arsenal or the beautiful Southpaw Grammar.

it's rubbish.

Kill Uncle. Awful apart from Mute Witness.

I think I will have to say "Kill Uncle", there are a few songs I like on it, but all in all, It's a weak album. :(

Probably in my Top 5 Moz songs, I've never understood the lukewarm/cold reception it gets on here.

each to their own I suppose :guitar:

I love "Satan"!! Can't beat the auld glam rock sound :)

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U8nX1ZExYwk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U8nX1ZExYwk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

It just hasn't grown on me, even after many-a-listen :o

5. Glad no one has said Ringleaders which for me is magnificent.:guitar:

Just to spite you for not coming to Quarry, I'll say Ringleader. It's probably my least played Morrissey album anyway. (I'll get a proper earful from Virgil now :rolleyes: )

Back
Top Bottom