Liar President finally holds first press conference in over 300 days

Theo

NY TIMES: “Mr. Obama has indicated he will hold a news conference once a month, but nothing has been set.”

Another of Obama's many lies.

FOX News:
On Thursday, for the first time in 308 days, President Obama will confront the White House press corps in a full-blown news conference, taking the best shots that reporters have to offer on the topics of their choosing.

Obama's lengthy absence from reporters' crosshairs has exceeded President George W. Bush's longest gap of 204 days.

As a candidate two years ago, Obama, then a senator, mused aloud about holding a news conference every month.

So, what did you make of the liar's first press conference in 308 days?

"Did you plug the hole yet, daddy?" :lbf:

Does he really need to hold press conferences? He's on the danged TV every single minute. He won Jeopardy last week. :crazy:

And president f***tard bush did not lie to us enough ??/

our nation is almost bankrupt

he lied about a saddam hussein - womd ??? Where is bin laden?

His oil barron buddies held all of his cabinet positions

new orleans almost became atlantis..

And president f***tard bush did not lie to us enough ??/

our nation is almost bankrupt

he lied about a saddam hussein - womd ??? Where is bin laden?

His oil barron buddies held all of his cabinet positions

new orleans almost became atlantis..

In other words, you're okay that Obama lied when he said he'd hold monthly press conferences, and instead exceeded even Bush in the gap of time between press conferences.

Hope and change. :thumb:

In other words, you're okay that Obama lied when he said he'd hold monthly press conferences, and instead exceeded even Bush in the gap of time between press conferences.

Hope and change. :thumb:

what I am saying is this - a press conference is a press conference - compared to the bullshit, hypocritical, unethical, underhanded, liar -point my finger at the other people attitude that cost us the housing market, young people going off to a war that makes no sense with the icing on the cake a historical recession that left the us the laughing stocks of the planet.

All of the above courtesy of a inept idiot who did not give a damn...

So, yeah - press conferences really - Obamba is just cleaning up the mess that the previous administration left.... consider yourself lucky to have a President that actually does something for a change...even though you might not like it - he is doing his best with the mess he was left - press conference indeed... @1:mad:

what I am saying is this - a press conference is a press conference - compared to the bullshit, hypocritical, unethical, underhanded, liar -point my finger at the other people attitude that cost us the housing market, young people going off to a war that makes no sense with the icing on the cake a historical recession that left the us the laughing stocks of the planet.

All of the above courtesy of a inept idiot who did not give a damn...

So, yeah - press conferences really - Obamba is just cleaning up the mess that the previous administration left.... consider yourself lucky to have a President that actually does something for a change...even though you might not like it - he is doing his best with the mess he was left - press conference indeed... @1:mad:

I'd be happy to go over the points you think you're making above, but in the past I have been accused of being too long-winded on such subjects and so I am trying to restrain myself. I wish you'd stick to the topic of the thread. It would take long-winded posts to go over the off-topic subjects you're trying to inject. The thread is about what you made of President Obama's first press conference in 308 days. Additionally, the thread is about why Obama lied as a candidate when he said he'd hold a press conference every month.

I honestly cannot think of one good thing President Obama has done since he was sworn in. Perhaps you can, and you should start a thread hyping all of that. If you want a thread about the foreclosure crisis, go for it, and there is much to say about that with respect to Democrat policies (it was, after all, Democrats who pressured banks into high risk mortgages). And if you want to discuss troops at war overseas, feel free to start threads about that stuff, too. But such a thread may be sad for you, since Obama isn't exactly ending any wars.

This thread is focused on two things. (1) What did you think about President Obama's press conference; (2) How come Obama pledged to hold a press conference every month as a candidate, but as prez he exceeded even President Bush in the gap between press conferences?

Somehow you can't handle staying on topic. Like most leftoids, all you can do is go on about "BUSH BUSH BUSH!" I guess you're quite upset that, for example, President Bush took down the genocidal dictator, Saddam Hussein, and his two sons, Uday and Qusay. We know you'll be mourning Saddam Hussein and Uday Hussein and Qusay Hussein for the rest of your life. Perhaps you're okay with genocide? Some of us took the post-Holocaust pledge of "never again" seriously (and the U.S. government signed on to the Genocide Convention to uphold that pledge), whereas you apparently did not.

We also know that President Obama, so far, has liberated exactly no one anywhere, nor stood up to any dictator anywhere. Congratulations to him for that. He's busy bowing down to monarchs and dictators. What a guy. What a hero.

Obama is the President, so please try and stay on topic.

Last edited:
Somehow you can't handle staying on topic. Like most leftoids, all you can do is go on about "BUSH BUSH BUSH!" I guess you're quite upset that, for example, President Bush took down the genocidal dictator, Saddam Hussein, and his two sons, Uday and Qusay. We know you'll be mourning Saddam Hussein and Uday Hussein and Qusay Hussein for the rest of your life. Perhaps you're okay with genocide? Some of us took the post-Holocaust pledge of "never again" seriously (and the U.S. government signed on to the Genocide Convention to uphold that pledge), whereas you apparently did not.

We also know that President Obama, so far, has liberated exactly no one anywhere, nor stood up to any dictator anywhere. Congratulations to him for that. He's busy bowing down to monarchs and dictators. What a guy. What a hero.

Obama is the President, so please try and stay on topic.

Apologies for being off topic here but that convention you signed hardly made a difference in hhmm lets say Rwanda or Darfur for example, did it? Not difficult to see why those were neglected either.

I don't want to get into a debate on Iraq but in my opinion it's been a disaster, taken there on a pack of lies and to somehow suggest Bush's intentions were for the good of Iraqi people, millions of whom are dead as a result, is nonsense.

We need to get to grips with the route problem to extremism and what Bush and the American right can't get their head around is using violence, especially on the scale of the Iraqi war gets us nowhere and in fact exacerbates the problem. Iraq is a lot more dangerous now that it was and terrorist activity has increased exponentially as a result.

Apologies for being off topic here but that convention you signed hardly made a difference in hhmm lets say Rwanda or Darfur for example, did it? Not difficult to see why those were neglected either.

I don't want to get into a debate on Iraq but in my opinion it's been a disaster, taken there on a pack of lies and to somehow suggest Bush's intentions were for the good of Iraqi people, millions of whom are dead as a result, is nonsense.

We need to get to grips with the route problem to extremism and what Bush and the American right can't get their head around is using violence, especially on the scale of the Iraqi war gets us nowhere and in fact exacerbates the problem. Iraq is a lot more dangerous now that it was and terrorist activity has increased exponentially as a result.

Thank you - you are either from the West Coast or England...

Tags
ol' reliable
Back
Top Bottom