London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
I'm currently sat (dying) in the Aubrey Beardsley exhibition at Tate Britain & they're selling it with the tag - celebrated, disgraced, rocketed to fame. Which is how they'll sell Moz in the future. It's really how they should be selling him now.

You culture vulture.

F58CAF56-3F54-4D08-994C-9F29A3FF8AAC.jpeg

I loved it when he yelped I Don't Care. Another sign he's getting his subversive energy back. It's still there lurking beneath the walls he's built up.

Back
Top Bottom