Los Angeles, CA - Shrine Auditorium (Nov. 26, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Maladjusted / Alma Matters / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat Is Murder / Satellite Of Love / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / All The Lazy Dykes / People Are The Same Everywhere / I Know It's Over / Speedway // Still Ill

set list provided by robertboyracer

Last edited:
Regarding the traffic, I was given a heads up via email from goldenvoice/ticketmaster several days ago regarding the sporting events and heavy traffic warning. Did you buy your tickets a different way? Sorry to hear about your experience.

Purchased from stub hub paid a totally inflated price but was willing none the less to part with the cash just to get an opportunity to see MOZ

Really sorry to hear this. I wondered if this might happen to anyone. Traffic was horrible with the USC/UCLA football game going on. I left insanely early and it still took me twice as long to get there and find parking.

Hopefully, a chance will come up soon where you'll be able to see him under better circumstances.

Thanks for your kind words they do help me deal with this heart break

I totally feel you. I drove from Sacramento, scored great seats, and just feel a bit ...cheated. It seemed very apparent that Moz just wasn't that into it and couldn't wait to get out of there. I think his refusal to strip tonight says it all right there! He's punishing us!

^Agreed

Stop kissing Mozs ass guys 17-18 songs is a short show, most bands play around a 2 hour set or 25 songs if they have the catalogue that Morrissey does.. . .

-dagenham dave

And most bands suck. Morrissey does not.

Also, why are you and people like you, such cry baby cheapskates? Enjoy the show, stop penny pinching. If you're worried about value for your money, you probably shouldn't be going to concerts, but clipping coupons or something. Go to it! I'm sure that you actually belong at a Dave Matthew's Band concert, go to it! Morrissey doesn't need you.

-dagenham dumb

Also, why are you and people like you, such cry baby cheapskates? Enjoy the show, stop penny pinching. If you're worried about value for your money, you probably shouldn't be going to concerts, but clipping coupons or something. Go to it! I'm sure that you actually belong at a Dave Matthew's Band concert, go to it! Morrissey doesn't need you.

-dagenham dumb

Boo hoo you really called me out! :p

Worst concert ever!!!! I was so disappointed. A fan since the 80's! I understand he has alot of new songs but he should of sang more older songs that made him famous!!! I will never go see him again! I'll rather see a cover band.

Worst concert ever!!!! I was so disappointed. A fan in the 80's! I understand he has alot of new songs but he should of sang more older songs that made him famous!!! I will never go see him again! I'll rather see a cover band.

Fixed that for you.

When you go to a Moz show in LA you might be a redneck.
When you need air condition where you live you know you're a redneck.

Urban da mad da swede de la hoya el cardinal ay ay ay (fook off)

I just hope Pomona is better...the crowd wasn't into it, very short set, went on extremely early, but was well worth to hear Still Ill and see all the peeps make it on stage!

I agree! Was one of the worse Morrissey shows I've ever been to.
Everyone was complaining on the way out. Bloody shame! ;)

Worst concert ever!!!! I was so disappointed. A fan since the 80's! I understand he has alot of new songs but he should of sang more older songs that made him famous!!! I will never go see him again! I'll rather see a cover band.

It's "should've" or "should have", not "should of".

I'd rather you saw a cover band as well.

LOL! I guess if you wanna call it short since he played 17 songs & not the usual 18 he's being doing for most of the tour. And he's being going on around 9pm everywhere else just as he did tonight. Lame comment!

robertboyracer

We are sorry we have not been spending all our days and nights following your set lists and comments. Most of us work for a living whereas you must not or maybe your job is to watch Moz and stay on solo to reply to people you do not even know. Your opinion means nothing. Let us state ours and stop replying to others.

Really sorry to hear this. I wondered if this might happen to anyone. Traffic was horrible with the USC/UCLA football game going on. I left insanely early and it still took me twice as long to get there and find parking.

Hopefully, a chance will come up soon where you'll be able to see him under better circumstances.

I arrived at 1pm parking for free 2 blocks away.took my bike out an rode around the colosseum. In Los Angeles I always go very early for events.yes it was a strange set but neverless he has been an inspiration since I seen the queen is dead tour.

-dagenham dumb

Obviously you never really listened to Ringleader Of The Tormentors.

Morrissey's Horoscopes for Sunday November 27th:

Week ahead: Whether it’s professional or social, you can expect to think deeply about your future. Love: If you are romantically interested in someone, don’t be shy. Career: You are headed into a change phase, get organized and be optimistic. Money: Leave emotions out of a financial decision. Key words: Think twice before you share an opinion.

There have been so many changes and upheavals of late that you could do with a rest. So give yourself one. The only reason you are still rushing all over the place is because you are allowing others to dictate your schedule.

morrissey was great as always the man is the shit,always will be.. i feel like he should play better songs tho!!!! how cool would it be to hear Trouble loves me, or We'll let you know, My love life, Break up the family? I couldve sworn this was a tour to promote the greatest hits album. Wheres the hits? i say leave out the buzzkill new songs and start playing the songs WE the fans really want to see him play.

Ya whats funny is this IS a tour promoting the greatest hits or whatever album but he only plays ONE song off that album!!!!! Totally bs

Back
Top Bottom