Manchester gigs

S

Sami

who else is going to all 3 m'cr gigs? i certainly am!

is anyone driving there? I dunno if i should take my care, should i get a taxi, but taxis from hale to town cost a bomb, plus the metro stops running really early

> who else is going to all 3 m'cr gigs? i certainly am!

> is anyone driving there? I dunno if i should take my care, should i get a
> taxi, but taxis from hale to town cost a bomb, plus the metro stops
> running really early
Im going to the 18th april gig! anybody know of any goods pubs down there? il be getting the train down to manchester early in the day im not taking any chances!

Does anyone know the best way...

Of getting from Chorlton Street to Stockport Road?

Sadly it looks like its going to have to be a taxi, but im guessing thats gunna cost a fortune.

Sadly there are no decent places to drink in the vicinty of the Lowry. There is a bar accross the square (where the Lowry stands) called Lime. As it's the only one (excluding the recently opened Cafe Rouge), it will be the place to be. Normally you wouldn't dream of going in, but at least it has a happy hour (5-7pm).

The bars in the Lowry are nothing to speak of. Very airy and large foyer kind of things - all very nice, if you like that kind of thing?

You'd be better off having a few pints in Manchester, then getting the tram(s) to Harbour City.

Re: Does anyone know the best way...

> Of getting from Chorlton Street to Stockport Road?

> Sadly it looks like its going to have to be a taxi, but im guessing thats
> gunna cost a fortune.

I presume you mean for the Apollo gig?

There are several buses that go from Piccadilly (just by chorlton Street), 192, 201,201,203,204, you won't have to wait more than a few minutes. Then it is only a 5 minute bus ride at most.

If you decide to get a cab it won't cost you more than £4, it's really not far at all.

Back
Top Bottom