Mike Joyce on The Smiths, Morrissey allegations - Sam Delaney's News Thing

You do have a point, he doesnt have a single gray hair being in his late 50s so it may be a case of shoe polish.
You may be on point. Some of the hair may be extensions.
Take the fake hair, dip in FRUIT BOWL( so it takes the bob shape) full of the Vetablack stuff and when dry plop
on your head. Ready to put out your next shitty album. Ok Im good with it.:thumb:

I hope you mean Johnny's streaks (on the sides of his head) and not poor Moz's shoe polish.

Streaks? More like a patch. Maybe he ran out. Or did it in a hurry and missed a bit. We've all been there, Johnny :)
And actually I did mean the Moz shoe polish. Is it true? (I suppose I meant the bald patch. I'm assuming it's not actual shoe polish).

"too stupid":straightface:
Nobody can accuse you of trying to use big words.:straightface:
I see how you immediately latched into Bennys(aka Surface) post about dudes, erections and
'masturbations'. You should not compound your problems by associating with these type of
off-color individuals. If you ever want to get out.:crazy:

Blah blah blah blah no one in understanding what your saying. I think someone has been released from the funny farm, Vegan do the world a favor and pop a cyanide pill your mouth, and just end it because the wold will be a better place without you and because no one will remember you.

Blah blah blah blah no one in understanding what your saying. I think someone has been released from the funny farm, Vegan do the world a favor and pop a cyanide pill your mouth, and just end it because the wold will be a better place without you and because no one will remember you.

Be a while before he responds, look at his posting times, its before school, in his lunch break and after school.

This interview is absolutely appalling! The interviewer is one of the worst I’ve seen. Yet another time when the ‘Chinese sub species’ so called quote is brought up, made to sound worse then it is as yet again it’s taken out of context. Ridiculous.

This interview is absolutely appalling! The interviewer is one of the worst I’ve seen. Yet another time when the ‘Chinese sub species’ so called quote is brought up, made to sound worse then it is as yet again it’s taken out of context. Ridiculous.

FYI, there is NO context in which the Chinese sub-species quote is going to sound reasonable!

FYI, there is NO context in which the Chinese sub-species quote is going to sound reasonable!

They eat DOG!!! What if they ate:dogface:?

WtF? Drama Johnny has 'streak's on both sides of his :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:? What color is it like maybe a golden retriever type of color.....whats happened to Drama J??

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom