MORRISSEY 2011-07-22 Studio-Krakow-Poland audio

Being that you have 1,255 posts in just three months (and likely thousands, upon thousands more under various other names), even your attempt at sarcasm is lame and falls flat. Perhaps it's time to get an actual life... but judging by how much time you spend here, that seems a bit out of reach... how sad. It's people like you who seem to live on these boards that cause Moz loathe this cesspool.

Calm down, brother. I don't post under any other names, and haven't for a long time. There's no need to, I'm not banned.

I enjoy posting here. I don't consider someone's post count to be relevant to an approximation of their lack of a social life. This topic we are debating is one I find very interesting, not just here and now specifically but in general. You have very staunch views and I appreciate you sharing them. I don't agree with you in any way, but let's not get personal about it...telling me to get a life...what does that even mean? You are the one continuing this.

I don't know anything about your life any more than you do about mine. I wouldn't make assumptions about you personally based on how many posts you have. Let's stick to the topic at hand. Getting angry and pissy kind of implies you know you're full of shit.

I don't know anything about your life any more than you do about mine. I wouldn't make assumptions about you personally based on how many posts you have. Let's stick to the topic at hand. Getting angry and pissy kind of implies you know you're full of shit.

I'm neither angry, nor pissy... and you can make excuses all you like, but I stand by all my comments. Debating a topic such as the details and intricacies of recording and sharing a show with someone such as yourself is an utter waste of time.

I also don't need to know anything about you in order to see that nearly 1,300 forum posts in under three months is more than a bit sad. It clearly represents the amount of free time and lack of a real life you must have, I do feel sorry for you. That's a very logical assumption that you can feel free to deny all you like. I'm also sure you had more than a few previous accounts, possibly some of which have been banned... just like many of the losers on these boards who unfortunately stain the reputations of the cool and decent fans that come here. You're precisely the sort of person I don't want to be involved with on here, and I regret the time I've already wasted conversing with you.

Last edited:
I'm neither angry, nor pissy... and you can make excuses all you like, but I stand by all my comments. Debating a topic such as the details and intricacies of recording and sharing a show with someone such as yourself is an utter waste of time.

I also don't need to know anything about you in order to see that nearly 1,300 forum posts in under three months is more than a bit sad. It clearly represents the amount of free time and lack of a real life you must have, I do feel sorry for you. That's a very logical assumption that you can feel free to deny all you like. I'm also sure you had more than a few previous accounts, possibly some of which have been banned... just like many of the losers on these boards who unfortunately stain the reputations of the cool and decent fans that come here. You're precisely the sort of person I don't want to be involved with on here, and I regret the time I've already wasted conversing with you.

Then why do you keep conversing, friend?

thank you to drifter for sorting everything out with the user. I am very happy indeed :)

Back
Top Bottom