morrissey and I

J

johnny panic

me and some friends met Moz in LA in front of his house. He is the kindest person I have ever met. He signed some records for us and, talked with us for about 20 min. I told him that his music has been there for me and would make me feel good ever since my girlfriend left me.....Thank you Moz you mean every thing to us.

> me and some friends met Moz in LA in front of his house. He is¿ the kindest person I have ever met. He signed some records for¿ us and, talked with us for about 20 min. I told him that his¿ music has been there for me and would make me feel good ever¿ since my girlfriend left me.....Thank you Moz you mean every¿ thing to us.

come on, is this a hoax?
now just how did you find his house?

> come on, is this a hoax?¿ now just how did you find his house?

It's the one that Clark Gable bought for Carol Lombard in 1931. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Did you know that Clark and Carol had an illegitimate child together? (I think it was them). She pretended it was adopted. Morrissey seems to like stories about illegitimate pregnancies. So dramatic.

somebody lied to you

> It's the one that Clark Gable bought for Carol Lombard in 1931.¿ Shouldn't be too hard to find.

it would be easier if it existed.
Lombard and Gable hadn't even met in 1931.
He was married to another woman at that time and they didn't even start dating until at least 1932.
Plus, there is no house that he had built for her EVER.

I am as irked at having my leg pulled as the next person.
that moz, so bloody witty

If I met Morrissey he would be mean to me. I just know it.¿ me and some friends met Moz in LA in front of his house. He is¿ the kindest person I have ever met. He signed some records for¿ us and, talked with us for about 20 min. I told him that his¿ music has been there for me and would make me feel good ever¿ since my girlfriend left me.....Thank you Moz you mean every¿ thing to us.

> come on, is this a hoax?¿ now just how did you find his house?

Since we assume Morrissey doesn't live in the clouds, we start from there.

Then, we weed out anything outside of LA

Then anything that has a '72 Cadillac up on cinderblocks in front of it.

From that point, we either have dumb luck, following him back to his house (unless he has a teleporter just like the people on the USS Enterprise and can elude all forms of motor vehicle), or just plain old word of mouth from a friend of someone else who works with someone who knows him.

follow the bread crumbs

> come on, is this a hoax?¿ now just how did you find his house? no this is not a hoax afriend of a friend told us where he stays in LA

Back
Top Bottom