morrissey and smiths songs as represented by stuff drawn in paint - guess the song!!!

Re: morrissey and smiths songs as represented by stuff drawn in paint - guess the son

:thumb:

I've just realized all of my Mozzers are cyclops! WTF? :lbf:

4.png

I can't stop. I need to stop.

I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now

Awwww.

Re: morrissey and smiths songs as represented by stuff drawn in paint - guess the son

I started something I couldn't finish ?

Here's my effort, too bad my art skills did not progress beyond 1st grade. :lbf:

ooh, didn't even think of that! it was Lost, but I Started Something I Couldn't Finish works well too.

:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Interesting Drug!

I have just had a fabulous half hour reading through all these...and am gutted I can't join in...no Paint! (well at work anyway)...that particular avenue of pleasure has been taken away :(

These type of threads are always ace...done one myself before (on another site) of album covers...got everyone hooked.

Fab tastic work, keep it going!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hi There all.......Just had a go at a drawing, but cannot get it to post here....
can someone please talk me through the process in 'Baby' computer dork language ???
Thanx.....this thread has been Very funny to look at, and I would like to take part....cheers....

Hi There all.......Just had a go at a drawing, but cannot get it to post here....
can someone please talk me through the process in 'Baby' computer dork language ???
Thanx.....this thread has been Very funny to look at, and I would like to take part....cheers....

So I assume you have saved the drawing that you made.
Then go to tinypic.com, select your drawing and upload.
After the upload is done, select the IMG-code-option, then copy/paste that into your message here.
Hope that's clear enough... :o

Great thread!! :lbf:

Too easy, first try:

2mpbpsm.jpg

Thanx Jose!!
I just tried the "Tinypic" link...and the image Loaded, but was too small to see!!! but at least it worked!....I will Mess around with the Tinypic site a bit more, and get back to this brilliant thread soon!!

...A bit small!!! but......The conversation is "Growler wants to know if ya fancy a game of Pool"?....the second person says "nah, can't be arsed"....

Back
Top Bottom