Morrissey and the devil

(Well it's true that dating sites are awfully expensive. I mean, 20 euros a month? You've got to be kidding me. That's the price of 4kgs of Royal Canin! I refuse to pay!!! :mad: For now. :straightface:)

Er. I don't know if Morrissey likes zombie-hunters. He seems to really enjoy the company of zombies, see, so that might actually play against you...

The top 3 was about being :crazy:, not being a potential date anyway. I see you're still trying very hard to be in it...But no.:thumb:

(Well it's true that dating sites are awfully expensive. I mean, 20 euros a month? You've got to be kidding me. That's the price of 4kgs of Royal Canin! I refuse to pay!!! :mad: For now. :straightface:)

Er. I don't know if Morrissey likes zombie-hunters. He seems to really enjoy the company of zombies, see, so that might actually play against you...

The top 3 was about being :crazy:, not being a potential date anyway. I see you're still trying very hard to be in it...But no.:thumb:

For the record, I don't hurt zombies or anything. I love zombies, I'm just not in love with zombies. I hunt them, talk with them, shoot them with my camera. It's like bird-watching but with the living dead. :p

My dream is to go on a Zombie Expedition with Morrissey. :sweet:

(Really? Still not in the running for the top three?)

Holy crap if there are three people out there more batshit crazy than this, well.... I just hope at the very least Morrissey's security occasionally reads this site for an idea of the insanity level of potential stalkers they might have to deal with.

I was going to put this rant in the FML thread but I guess I'll put it here since "Being Crazy" is like a job or whatever.

So I see signs and stuff and it's like a job, but a very lonely one because nobdy ever really says "Oh those are good signs you saw there Amie, Good job.:thumb:" so I get no feedback other than feedback in signs which is kinda a closed loop because sure I'm going to tell myself I'm on the right track, right? I'm crazy, I want to believe these signs are true. So anyway, it's like my job is to assert there's a mystical "sacred feminine" at work in the cosmic world and the mystery of the woman, long suppressed, is what fuels miracles and hope for humanity or some such thing. So there's that. Then there's this "union" thing I got going where I believe I'm talking to my soulmate who happen to be Morrissey and together we fight evil and catch bad guys and keep people and animals safe and keep everything calm and sorta event-free. A slow news day is an awesome news day kinda thing. So sometimes, in my job, I get absolutely exhausted and I breakdown and I think "Why doesn't he love me? Why doesn't he want me?" because he never calls or writes or anything, it;s always this hermetically sealed from each other bullshit that sometimes feels like is controlled by muckymucks who prefer a good miracle to knowing that two birds are cuddled in their nest together, so there;s that aspect of it too. So anyway, I had a meltdown last night after watching that Edith Piaf movie and I jsut asked "Why doesn;t he come get me?"

I know this thought pattern is irrational. I know this. I am also just a fan like everyone else, but I'm sorta touched in the head too, but not in a stalkery way, just a quiet, colorful way.

A N Y W A Y...

So I think this thought and wait, lemme backtrack.

So I';ve been housesitting for a week in East LA and I came home last night only to find that our dog Teddy (he's the house dog, Barney is my sidekick who goes with me everywhere) was in the hospital. Apparently while I was gone he ate something bad, or something and was, and I quote my mother "scratching his swollen fannyhole." :straightface: So part of being a signsee-er is seeing everything in metaphor, so I have to think all night why Teddy or TD or Ten4 has lost a pound of weight from dehydration from vomitting all day and not eating because of his swollen fannyhole. In America when my mom says fanny, she;s referring to his butthole. :straightface:

So this morning I wake up and have to take a quick shower because the water to our house was scheduled to be off for four hours. After my show'er I drive to the vet to check on Teds and the vet takes me back to see him, in a cage with an IV (yale anyone?) attached to him and I can't take him home, He quivers in my arms but stick to this yellow bag of liquid, given to him by the SAME VET who "accidently" used a cotton swab on a wooden skewer and poked a hole in my dog Barney's ear drum causing infection and everytime you treat the infection with a liquid, it bubbles out his nose and down his throat because the vet f***ed up. He;s an okay vet, he just doesn;t seem to know what he's doing and my Teds is hooked up to an IV in a cage and the vet tech says, "He's okay. He's happy!" I know my dog and he wasn't happy. :mad: So all of that after getting Rick Rolled this morning and melt down last night and my mom saying fannyhole over and over because of the whole sacred feminine butt=vag thing...sometimes it;s just too much and I f***ing hate my job. And I'm on the other thread sounding like a f***ing lunatic going on about parrots and alchemy and now all you guys KNOW I;m a f***ing nutjob but really I'm not.

Teddy's home tonight though. That makes me feel better. :o

And I love that photo of Morrissey, I just can't stand having to contemplate the era it was taken and any subsequent "swingers" parties unrelated to Moz that might've...nevermind. Bleh. That photo did make me quite happy this morning. I love those little parts of the job, seeing new images of him. :love:

Okay. I'm done ranting.

For the record, I don't hurt zombies or anything. I love zombies, I'm just not in love with zombies. I hunt them, talk with them, shoot them with my camera. It's like bird-watching but with the living dead. :p

My dream is to go on a Zombie Expedition with Morrissey. :sweet:

(Really? Still not in the running for the top three?)

No. Zombie-love doesn't help with your qualification I'm afraid. Your best chart position is somewhere around number 5 I guess.

You know, people who made it to Numbah 1 got there for a simple reason: they haven't got a clue they're :crazy:. They think they're making sense. Non stop.

Unfortunately, you admitted a couple of times you weren't making any. Therefore you can't qualify for the Loopy Final.

Sorry.

(I assure you Claudia, I've evaluated this very seriously and scientifically.)

Holy crap if there are three people out there more batshit crazy than this, well.... I just hope at the very least Morrissey's security occasionally reads this site for an idea of the insanity level of potential stalkers they might have to deal with.

Claudia, you're just mean. And you're stalking ME, you f***tard. I posted that in the pigsty and you're bringing it over here because you;re so obsessed with showing me up. Be careful, it sucks to be named Mel lately. :angry:

Ha, the bitter feuds of Solo. I thought that's why everybody had moved to different sites? For peace?:D

Anyway I was thinking, when celebs are out of a job, like Morrissey at the moment, they revert back to being more or less a normal person, and don't have a bodyguard sleeping at the foot of the bed anymore.

I could be wrong.

I think he should just leave the Dorchester ot wherever and rent a little cottage in the woods and for security, maybe a bunny or two to keep watch if he's nervous.
I detect no threat at the moment: if I wave a carrot, it's the danger signal and Morrissey must hide under the pillow.

Oh, come on Claudia :straightface:.

I've been harsh with CG in the past as well, but I realised eventually that what she's doing isn't harmful or dangerous to anyone, and it certainly doesn't pose a threat to Morrissey's security. In fact from the post you quoted it just seems like adult escapism; 'life is often boring so I'll indulge in a bit of fantasy involving symbols and soulmates', something like that. Foolish maybe but not dangerous - and how is she a stalker?

And y' know, in the dead of summer, when the World Cup is over and his favourite pub is closed and all his mates have flown to Ibiza for fashion shoots and Russell has gone shopping for a wedding outfit with Katy, Morrissey probably himself follows CG's adventures.

It's fantasy! It's entertainment! Would you rather have him drinking himself into a coma? :eek:

eeekkkkk he's behind you Steven!!!!!! :eek:

Thank you, Amy and Barking. :love: And Claudia, I don't really have anything against you other than your happy little hobby of picking on me. Just chill out, you're superior and more sane than me. There.

best thread on this board.
cg-keep up the good work!:)

There are several references to God in Morrissey's work, but I can only think of one reference to the Devil/Satan. Have I missed any?

There are several references to God in Morrissey's work, but I can only think of one reference to the Devil/Satan. Have I missed any?

Handsome Devil
Satan Rejected My Soul
Sister, I'm A Poet (this one isn't directly mentioned devil / satan, but a word 'evil' is linked to both)

The devil will find word for idle (idol, CG?) hands to do and satan has rejected my soul. but there are probably more?

Kewpie is using her time machine

"I never wanted to kill, I am not naturally evil..."

A line delivered beautifully, may I add.

Last edited:
There's A Place in Hell For Me & My Friends?

The title of this thread makes me want to post a photo of Morrissey and Mike Joyce.

Be careful, it sucks to be named Mel lately. :angry:

That's one of the most hurtful, callous phrases I've ever seen on this forum. I promise you that (in the figurative, life-down-the-toilet way) you will live to regret writing that. Just keep that in mind...

That's one of the most hurtful, callous phrases I've ever seen on this forum. I promise you that (in the figurative, life-down-the-toilet way) you will live to regret writing that. Just keep that in mind...

I was referring to Mel Gibson.

Are you threatening me, ADAM?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom