Morrissey attends Joan Collins in conversation - The Lowry, Salford (October 17, 2021)

FB_IMG_1634489138094.jpg
FB_IMG_1634488951871.jpg
FB_IMG_1634489134381.jpg

(Images via Sarah Carson/FB group).

Dame Joan Collins Is Unapologetic:

2pm today.
Regards,
FWD.

246102578_2762062240606233_1975650607709250375_n.jpg

with Dame Damo

And other:

Good to see Moz out and about and seein'
some shows and sittin' in the VIP's and
dressin' with style and enjoyin' himself
and livin' the good life!

Yes, a lovely evening with an olde back street scrubber talking shite

Hopefully he's thinking I might play a couple of nights here. It's a great venue and it looks like he's sitting right at the back of the top tier, so it would have been a great view,

View attachment 77100View attachment 77101View attachment 77102

(Images via Sarah Carson/FB group).

Dame Joan Collins Is Unapologetic:

2pm today.
Regards,
FWD.

That bottom pic; has someone thrown their trainer at Morrissey? See bottom-left corner.

Has he discussed or referenced Joan Collins anywhere

thats weird im actually watching joan collins right now in a documentary about her sister jackie,was on the bbc on friday night.wonder if jackie used bulbous salutation in any of her books.

Has he discussed or referenced Joan Collins anywhere

The vegetarian singer, who is an outspoken campaigner for animal rights, met up with the former Dynasty star during a trip to the U.K. earlier this month (Mar12).

He was delighted by the chance meeting with the Hollywood star - until he realised she was carrying a leather purse.

In a statement, the former The Smiths frontman writes, "On returning to London I came face to face with the too-beautiful Joan Collins, more alive and more radiant than ever. Alas, on her back she carried an electrocuted animal. Sad."

I guess he forgave her, like he forgave Oscar.

“ The too beautiful Joan Collins”

4ck me .....

She looks like Mick MCmanus
In drag 🤼‍♀️

“ The too beautiful Joan Collins”

4ck me .....

She looks like Mick MCmanus
In drag 🤼‍♀️

Oh...
Remember, remember

Low-lights and long nights
I try hard to not remember
And you - too beautiful
I can't look”

posted a couple above, have you seen her earlier films?

Does anyone have it on good authority that he and Damon actually are a couple? There are no pictures to prove it. Any picture of them together he looks nothing like his lover, but more like a PA or security detail.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom