Morrissey Central: "In Southampton" (18 August, 2019)

Central posts a link with a tribute to Justin Gladdis:

"In Southampton" - Morrissey Central

This relates to Justin's recent passing mentioned here in the condolences thread on the 10th and was via:

Regards,
FWD.

(Thank you to anon who posted the link in the football thread prior to this being typed, but not noticed until after the fact).

fitba and music,great combination.cemeteries these days are full of young peoples graves,used to be it was the elderly who would go first in a family,not anymore.
Hey ya bufty you coming to Solna for the return leg against AIK or what?

Will Hugh C be there or be square?

Morrissey 23, oh aye!

#AnEveningWithUrbanus

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ya bufty you coming to Solna for the return leg against AIK or what?

Will Hugh C be there or be square?

Morrissey 23, oh aye!

#AnEveningWithUrbanus
nah ties over.

nah ties over.
Oh I dunno about that!

What if Eskilstuna lad Sebastian Larsson curls in a free kick early on?

Celtic have had some horrendous upsets in Europe in recent years. I think it's gonna be a very exciting game and it's nearly sold out and the atmosphere at AIK is one of a kind and extremely hostile.

I only found out about the draw the other day after the first leg. Mall of Scandinavia will be full of Celtic fans and the day and night will be like the EL final in 2017 between United and Ajax when me and P were there.

Hugh ya bufty where the hell are ya?

At last there will be a decent singing of YNWA in Sweden. I'm bringing Lanterns with me.

LOL

Oh I dunno about that!

What if Eskilstuna lad Sebastian Larsson curls in a free kick early on?

Celtic have had some horrendous upsets in Europe in recent years. I think it's gonna be a very exciting game and it's nearly sold out and the atmosphere at AIK is one of a kind and extremely hostile.

I only found out about the draw the other day after the first leg. Mall of Scandinavia will be full of Celtic fans and the day and night will be like the EL final in 2017 between United and Ajax when me and P were there.

Hugh ya bufty where the hell are ya?

At last there will be a decent singing of YNWA in Sweden. I'm bringing Lanterns with me.

LOL
lanterns will be supporting the tic.

lanterns will be supporting the tic.
Of course and I will be neutral like any normal swede out there.

LOL

A game at that arena is perfect cause you can shop until you drop all day next door. The parking is amazing inside the giant mall.

I suspect O'Leary's will be busy as it's so close to the ground. AIK have a fanatical following and loads of famous swedes will be there on the night to support them.

I've always hated AIK and they have the worst fans out there and like a work colleague said to me once "have you ever met a decent AIK fan?".

Nope I haven't. But it would be great if there was some kind of drama on the night. Pilla's first ever game of football and I hope we won't end up among the hooligans cause AIK's Black Army are serious hooligans like we noted when there recently when they like Celtic failed in the CL qualifier a few weeks ago.

I admire Scott Brown who like Roy Keane has a presence about him. Love his "hair" and attitude and I hope he plays and I hope Sebastian Larsson does as well cause I have no injury news on either side.

Great kick off time at 19:00 locally so plenty of time after and no need to hurry back home. Maybe Larsson can take a ride with us back home?

Of course and I will be neutral like any normal swede out there.

LOL

A game at that arena is perfect cause you can shop until you drop all day next door. The parking is amazing inside the giant mall.

I suspect O'Leary's will be busy as it's so close to the ground. AIK have a fanatical following and loads of famous swedes will be there on the night to support them.

I've always hated AIK and they have the worst fans out there and like a work colleague said to me once "have you ever met a decent AIK fan?".

Nope I haven't. But it would be great if there was some kind of drama on the night. Pilla's first ever game of football and I hope we won't end up among the hooligans cause AIK's Black Army are serious hooligans like we noted when there recently when they like Celtic failed in the CL qualifier a few weeks ago.

I admire Scott Brown who like Roy Keane has a presence about him. Love his "hair" and attitude and I hope he plays and I hope Sebastian Larsson does as well cause I have no injury news on either side.

Great kick off time at 19:00 locally so plenty of time after and no need to hurry back home. Maybe Larsson can take a ride with us back home?
totally agree the aik fans caused a bit of trouble when they were over here.you make some good points pal.

totally agree the aik fans caused a bit of trouble when they were over here.you make some good points pal.
They are not only hooligans but have ties with hells angels and all kinds of criminal elements. They sing the same song as Millwall fans "everyone hates but we don't care" translated into swedish.

Will be interesting to see how they handle both these games with the money at stake. We'll have great seats on the night and will probably love to sit down after a day of shopping not that we need anything.

They always create trouble and it is what they are there to do if you ask them. Swedish skinheads in the 80's were all following AIK and I witnessed first hand when they destroyed the english hooligans in Solna when Sweden and England met. I suppose you were all in favour of that.

LOL

Great links between the two clubs though with Johan Mjällby and Magnus Hedman having both played for AIK and then Celtic. Add to that Larsson and Lustig for that swedish connection.

Hedman's ex wife is having her own reality show with her sister and it premieres this autumn. They used to sing before they both married rich. Hedman's ex is an awful woman and the things she has said clearly shows she thinks his money is her money. I think their son Lancelot who danced on Let's Dance earlier this year was born and raised in Glasgow or around that time.

I hate Magdalena and she is so fake and when her youngest son killed herself she never cried and was like "did that stain any of the designer things Magnus paid for?". Worst mother in the universe easily.

Is Carlo the Butcher still around?

Should not mention it but I met his mates in Manchester at the Trafford Pub where I stayed for free upstairs knowing the family that owned it. David Gedge and Jess and the triangle drama shouldn't be laughed at but is part of Solo history.

I want Sebastian Larsson to do well cause I met him at the state run alcohol outlet in Eskilstuna when he hasd just been promoted to the Premier League with Birmingham and made the Championship team of the year. He was so surprised that some local praised him cause Eskilstuna is the Sheffield of Sweden where no one has a nice word for anyone. But I let him know how impressed I was and how amazing it was to follow a player I've seen running around training near my mothers home where I used to run past the training ground.

He was a local celeb more or less before he even went to London and Arsenal. Cannot find a nicer guy in football really and he is paying back with a football school in Eskilstuna. But his dad the former player and manager is the one controlling the money and investments. Even his wife Tina plays football or at least she did and he sent her into the alcohol store staying outside himself thinking of his reputation.

LOL

Just want to add that it is weird this will not only be Pilla's first football game but also the first time I see Celtic in the flesh. During my Manchester years there were always irish and scottish people and loads of Celtic fans travelling down on match days back when Celtic and United fans got on. That link between the fans is all but gone now although a few keep it going.
I remember when Carlo's mates were smoking weed in the Trafford Pub and I joined in the singing of YNWA and the United fans looked at me in disgust.

LOL

But even our leader Ian had to admit that I was right in that United fans used to sing YNWA back in the day. Not many seem to know that these days.

If Scott Brown scores I will cum.

fitba and music,great combination.cemeteries these days are full of young peoples graves,used to be it was the elderly who would go first in a family,not anymore.

8403E5A8-5312-4FB8-B4F6-24E1FFC78462.jpeg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom