MOZ-200211-MOJO-2.jpg

moztub.jpg

smithsgaze.jpg

slickstudio2-01.jpg

slickstudio2-03.jpg

performing.jpg

img0022126janrr3cu9.jpg

tree.jpg

Oh my giddy aunt! :eek::horny: Quiffa, I'm meant to be sleeping! All this frinking is keeping me from my much-needed beauty sleep. :p

mozsmileyface.jpg

(((Spyderfyngers))), you deffo won't need any beauty sleep at all ....,
just confess that you're a most charming person like this one:

moz365.jpg

*glitter* the sign of the mozinitiated *glitter* surrounds you

this place is worse than any drugs ...

moz10-1.jpg

I should pm mail check my sleeping arrrangements for Brum & London, I extra walked into a internet cafe to do that ...

but the magic of the eyebrowed one ... is stronger
YAtour.jpg

beautifulMoz.jpg

are you going to be at a gig soon?

Dear, you deffo won't need any beauty sleep at all ...., just confess that you're a most charming person:

moz365.jpg

are you going to be at a gig soon?

*flutters* :o :)

Sadly, I won't be at any gigs soon. The Boy said "never again!" after I nearly got squished against the barrier last time, and my other Morrissey-friend had to have a kidney stone removed - we couldn't book tickets in case she wasn't up to going.

If I get to see him again, though, I'll have to be up at the front again. I'll probably be killed, but I just can't sit somewhere near the back - not after seeing Him up close and looking into his big blue alien eyes. :o

So you're all under orders to have fun for me, and to take lots of pictures!

Sadly, I won't be at any gigs soon. The Boy said "never again!" after I nearly got squished against the barrier last time, and my other Morrissey-friend had to have a kidney stone removed - we couldn't book tickets in case she wasn't up to going.

If I get to see him again, though, I'll have to be up at the front again. I'll probably be killed, but I just can't sit somewhere near the back - not after seeing Him up close and looking into his big blue alien eyes. :o

So you're all under orders to have fun for me, and to take lots of pictures!

*salutes and vows to adhere strictly to the orders to have fun*

l_c4ff3029fd124262a5938993679aa10e.jpg

do it like me: go/fly alone, meet wonderful people from this forum, enjoy, go next time with them and enjoy!!!

Its weird to queue alone,

]
4590_1144559342669_1488084018_30352.jpg

but a strange and nice experience to have your coming out as a frinker/solo-er and confess the nickname (or even have the forum detectives guessing who you are ...)

aMorrisseyInChicago09047-1.jpg

esp. for gretchenraine ....

l_52ed325d5a58e37f0504d5f45efb2915.jpg

l_0ed32152dc1d9d794f7657d973a41a37.jpg

l_ade1d0c55bbc385ad049d77e79cb8392.jpg

I get all emotional and sentimental when you guys dedicate stuff to me. Thanks so much! And thanks Quiffaa for friending me - I can't believe we hadn't been already - better late than never!

Did Scarlet take this in Chicago? When I see it I think that Arturo is thinking "When did this become a normal work-day experience?" :lbf:

I get all emotional and sentimental when you guys dedicate stuff to me. Thanks so much! And thanks Quiffaa for friending me - I can't believe we hadn't been already - better late than never!

Did Scarlet take this in Chicago? When I see it I think that Arturo is thinking "When did this become a normal work-day experience?" :lbf:

I believe that is Chicago.

I remember the flower behind his ear kept falling off but I don't recall the shirt.

Scarlet did.

When he started being silly I scrambled for my camera. I knew he'd do something worth capturing.

So... Is Arturo still with us? Last I heard he was M.I.A.

OK, so. It's official: I am going to Vegas and CA to see 5 shows. I have GA for 3, 1st row for one and PIT TIX to one. I promise to take a ton of photos with my new 12x zoom camera. (Photos of his PORES!)

I was considering not going because I'm worried about being so far from my daughter. (I get really homesick for her.) I think I need to do this for my mental health though. I've been really down lately because of my health issues. I need something fun to take my mind off of things.

I can't wait to have a bunch of new photos to contribute. :)

Scarlet did.

When he started being silly I scrambled for my camera. I knew he'd do something worth capturing.

So... Is Arturo still with us? Last I heard he was M.I.A.

OK, so. It's official: I am going to Vegas and CA to see 5 shows. I have GA for 3, 1st row for one and PIT TIX to one. I promise to take a ton of photos with my new 12x zoom camera. (Photos of his PORES!)

I was considering not going because I'm worried about being so far from my daughter. (I get really homesick for her.) I think I need to do this for my mental health though. I've been really down lately because of my health issues. I need something fun to take my mind off of things.

I can't wait to have a bunch of new photos to contribute. :)

:thumb: And I'm working on getting a phone so you can text me any emergency alerts!

I thought Arturo was with that group of the 3 guys with all the guy-liner....Green Day! Yeah, I thought he was touring with them. They are in the UK right now. It would be cool if he left them for this Morrissey tour, but who knows. Keep an eye out!

this thread: the perfect place for getting emotional for the right reasons:
tenderness, frink n fun

landscape3.jpg

my pleasure, and I had to doublecheck too:thumb:

the priest surrounded by the moustachioed gang

m127.jpg

How could he ever keep that straight face with Jesse and Boz around ... ?

Back
Top Bottom